Reviews for True Love For Eternity
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Hm... what will happen next? will Gabriel be jelous? When will Dracula be killed? I think that it was a really inspired idea to have Catalina be blind "Vision can lie, only feeling is true." I love that line. and now that we know she is blind it all makes sense why she has no mirror no lights... it all makes sense... even why she didn't seem to LOOK at the men who wanted to dance with her. This is a really good, original story. I can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's Twin~
Ja Reedus chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
*whistles* Okay... Poor Catalina, can't see. But she is right! Vision does lie, sometimes. Update soon, you must. I want to know what gabriel is gonna do.

~Ren
Lia chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
This review covers chapters 1 and 2.

I hate to have to be blunt, but this story is very sloppy.

First, you need to do better research of historical facts. In 1458 (not to mention 18, when the movie takes place), Transylvania was NOT part of Romania. It was part of Hungary. Transylvania did not become part of Romania until 1920, after the end of World War I.

Second, "Princess of Purity"? I mean no offence, but a name like that sounds rather silly. It's the kind of thing one would expect from a comedy rather than a serious drama. Perhaps "Princess of Light" would be a better choice; it conveys the same sense of goodness about the character, but it sounds much more poetic. :)

Third, the Knights of the Holy Order are depticted in the film as the ancient (presumably pre-Christian) guardians of humanity, defending the entire world (not just Romania and eastern Europe) from the forces of evil. Again, be more thorough with your research.

Fourth, you've got a lot of grammatical errors, especially in chapter 2. The most frequent mistake you've made is not finishing sentences in quotations marks with a period. You need to get this problem fixed as soon as possible, because ffnet does not allow stories that have this many mistakes, and they will delete the story if the mistakes aren't fixed. You may want to get a beta reader who has better knowledge of the English language to help you edit your work before you post it.
Ja Reedus chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Very good! You have to continue! But one thing you should do, MAKE CHAPTERS LONGER! But all-in-all, this is a pretty good fic.
RozzandMaya chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
I like this. It needs a little polishing, but I like it. Suggestions: Capitalize on the professional tension between VH and Draculea, give Catalina a analytical mind so she knows just what she's getting into falling in love with a vampire, and make your incidental characters very three dimensional. I think you've set a very good scene and has good potential. You're telling the story in a very interesting third person present tense and I commend you and caution you to keep the motion flowing even through descriptive scenes. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more!
please delete this account200 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
hey! great start but why so short..? very descriptive...i like! 1458 seems kind of early, but i probably need to watch the movie again! well can't wait to read more!

x's and o's,

missie lou
Countess Amulet Dracula chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Dear Reader,

Please Read and Review..That would give me some idea to write the chapter following...Thanks

And One more point, in order to make sure there is someone reading my story, I would pose the next chapter after at least 2 review by now...

Yours,