Reviews for From Dream to Reality
Bloodsired chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
Beautiful Ending! -start to cry- oh..poor Vlad I have to mourn your death in this story -wipes her eyes with tissue- okay, Im fine now. I have to congratulate you for this wonderful ,you done great with your Oc's especially Andrea. Im glad it still happy ending.
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Oh,Its getting more excited now that Van helsing and Carl is in 21st century. Carl is so funny and curious. I bet he would be genius if he can learn the advanced technology. I can picture him to be a great scientist and inventor.
Kate E. Hilliard chapter 25 . 3/13/2006
VIOLET:PART 3

HEAVEN: YES WE DEMAND IT

AMY: PRECIOUS TUNA

ALEX: WHAT THE..?

ALL: SHES ASLEEP!
HottDarkPrincess chapter 25 . 10/27/2005
Oh Gem I miss you . a-n-wayz That was such a good ending! I'm so happy she made it! And then her getting to go back and live with Van Helsing it is all so wonderful. Go I'm gonna miss this so much. :( I think I'm gonna start to cry. Yep here comes the tears...okay I'm better. Tears are gone now.:sniff sniff:. I'm so sorry for flaming you. I should have know you would make a really good ending in the end. Like I said before. I'm seriously sorry for flaming you :( Oh yeah and sorry I didn't get to read this before but when I'm at moms house I don't really get to use the computer so I can't keep up with all the stories. This is a really long review. Well I'm gonna keep checking for your Harry Potter fic! I can't wait to read it!lol. Well a-n-wayz I'm writing so much and I'm sure you've fell asleep at least once while reading this so... :sniff sniff: Bye for now Gem. It is a really awsome story. You are an amazing writer.

Bye

Lyndsay
Manson chapter 25 . 10/20/2005
Lol, I'll miss you! :-D

Also cookie for you.
Pixie chapter 25 . 10/17/2005
*GASP* Here, I'll repeat it, *GASP*! I can't believe it's actually over! NO! *Falls Down and "dies"* *opens one eye* There better be more from you, missie. *closes the eye*
Remember chapter 25 . 10/17/2005
OMFG... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... Excuse me... WAH! *regains composure and clears throat* I'm alright now. Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system. Although Dracula is gone forever (which I think I've found room in my heart to forgive you for:) the ending was good. Andrea was meant for Van helsing any way (That just means my O.C's can move in on the hottest man alive. hee hee). The ending wasn't corny in the least. It was amazing. I truly loved it. I even got choked up... mostly at the fact that this is the end of your story, but it was sweet. You better write a new story and soon! Otherwise I'll die! No I won't. I still have millions of fiction to write by the end of MAY! I'm writting as much as I can possibly do... just for you all! They love me, they really love me! And the "What do you think I am, dumb or something..." in your email.. LINA LAMONT from singing in the rain... DUH! I love that stupid movie... Actually, it isn't stupid. Its hilarious! I love it! Anyways, the new present day fict I'm doing randomly, no, that isn't it. Actually the one I'm working on two now, but the one I told you about... that's my next story, after the next one after Forbidden Surrender... if that makes sense. Don't worry. Its coming soon. But I'm working on two present day/future ficts. There's the one with Mercedes (the one that you inspired... kind of) and this newer one that takes place in the 1940's ish (I watched the Mummy and the Mummy Returns and got an idea!) So yeah, but more on that later. I loved your reviews though... I'm glad you like it. I'm not too thrilled... I just got bored, really, I did. This is the extent of my boredom. And my obsession with green eyes... I have green eyes (there's a little of me in all my characters, whethere physically or personality wise. It makes the love scenes or any scene with Dracula more... pleasing to write, if you get my implied meaning). So yeah, I'm so sad you're done... but you are so far from done reviewing my stories girl! I have work for you! If you aren't going to write no more... I'm putting you to work *grins evilly* Actually, all you have to do is read it (which you want to do anyway... right?) and review it so I'll be happy! GAH! I love how this works! So yeah, I'm done now. I'll email you as soon as I can. I have so much homework today and I don't know when I'll update... sorry. You'll have to wait. I still love you though! Awesome story my dear!

-Remember
lady kathrin chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
i'll miss this story and ur review responses very much! i loved this story...i thought the part when carl got kissed on the cheek was very cute...hehe. i'm so happy for van helsing and andrea! i hope they'll be happy together! forever! hehe..haha...lovely story and i hope u write more b/c u are such a wonderful, and skillful writer! good luck w/ ur future writings! lady kathrin
etherealfire chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
Hmm...I'll be "incredibly honest": I didn't expect Van Helsing to fall in love with anyone that easily, regardless of if she looked like/"was" Anna...he loved Anna, and I'm not sure I like this characterization of Van Helsing if he can fall in love so quickly with someone else...and as for the ending, I think maybe she could have come back on her own just because Dracula had been destroyed before and had come back...she should have brought Anna with her :) Honestly, though, I do like your OC's (all four of them), and that's a good thing...likeable OC's are hard to come by (WOW they are hard to come by), and I do want to see some more of your work...don't take this as a flame, please; I'd honestly prefer to get a review like this (honest criticism) than one without any substance. Keep writing!

etherealfire
BW-girl chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
I loved the ending. nothing beats a good ol' happy ending. You've got to have a sequel to this sequel. you just gotta!

How did Andrea come back to the future and un-vampirey?
Countess Alana chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
i'm reviewing...and i'm gonna miss ya! sweet sweet chapter and awesome ending...but...dracula...it hurts! ...BUT! i will move on...o yes...i will move on! cuz hey hey! he's still in my story! lol, i'm gonna update pretty soon actually cuz i've been gettin some ideas but if u get any, let me kno! love ya dude!
Nienna Saralonde chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I AM SOSO HAPPY! They ended up togehter! Well done, and I hope you keep writing! Not this story, cause It's done, but...I dunno...maybe... a companion piece? Just a thought! Bye now.
Fortune Zyne chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
Will there ever be a Sequel, or was this it? Either way, it was an excellent way to end! Drop me a line sometime by the way.

Here's my e-mail,

Thanks, and goodbye!
Fortune Zyne chapter 24 . 10/13/2005
Oh My GOD! ANDREA'S DEAD! NO-

*stop for breath*

O!
HottDarkPrincess chapter 24 . 10/13/2005
YOU...I HATE YOU! HOW COULD U DO THAT? YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO BRING BACK ANDREA IN SOME MIRACLE WAY! OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL FIND YOU! ARG! I'M SO PISSED AT U WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT!IT'S PAST HOMICIDAL IF U GET MY DRIFT!WHY? WA