Reviews for Psych Consult
krage chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is a good story. I like the idea of Dave's background. if you did a fic with more development of his past it could be really great. Just an idea...
angelic-mand chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is great and so touching Dave aw that's all I can say, I cracked up and the last part "You lost your bet Dave." Brillaint.
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Great story! I like how Dave came to Legaspi. "You lost your bet, Dave" was a classic line, too. Keep it up!
saz chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
that was umm weird.. i mean it was good, it was just weird to imagine him just going to a relative strangers apartment to discuss his psych problems.. :)
Dakota Raine chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
This is soooo good, I want more! Liz
JeffW chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Very,very cool :)
cein chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
awww...I'm glad that Dave was able to talk to ...
Athena356 chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
very nice...I really liked it. a very different ER fic
Jade14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Oh! Write more!
The She Devil chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Very nice job. Well done! Read some of mine, I think you'll like them. But anyway, what can I say, I'm a Dave kind of guy, as someone once told me. So please, feel free to express yourself through him. I love Dave stories. Write more!
jill chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
the whole "dave counseling kim" part was cute. well written-write some more
ME chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
There are all these stories that have dave being abused because of what he did on the show. Doesn't anyone have another explanation? Well, despite all the other, I really enjoyed this one. I'll love and drool over anything that has dave as the main character. Write some more dave stories, peeps!