Reviews for Affections Of Identical Twins
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Only crying a little, but I can't help it I feel so bad for George.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Sniff. Y they couldnt share her like a triad. They r twins they shouldn't be that far apart! This made me cry. Poor poor poor george
Diannika chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
i get it...you just enjoy torcher
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Aww, so sad! I love it! Very heartfelt!
worldsapart chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Aww, that's so sad. Poor George. But I'm glad he did the right thing in the end and didn't try to break up Fred and Hermione. Good story.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
That's pretty sad. Sounds like Fred and Hermione will divorce each other in a few years though.
1overE chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
short but meaningful. poor lena.
SleepingBeauty36 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
omg that is so sad! it made me cry. i thought it was really good though. x
ilo6409 chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
aw very sweet and real i like it!
Dubbledore chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
such a sad fic, but it expresses so much.

*wants to hug george*
Cheska chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
That's a level of love that's truly incredible, something I could almost not picture myself seeing for any of the Weasley twins to do. I guess that's how Fred and George are different. Fred would willingly leave Hermione, as described when Fred left to close a deal, while George can't imagine himself to do that. George even went so far as to love Hermione so much that he'd keep his love a secret instead of telling Hermione and making her distraught. I've read that before, haven't seen it though, but read so it's not that surprising. However, it is different and uncommon to see. Some authors can't bring themselves to put their characters in such an awful position, but there are quite a few out there that can because it's reality.

This last part was really difficult to read, mostly because I hate seeing George go through such pains as breaking his relationship off with his fiancee and then can't get the girl he truly loves and has loved for such a long time. Ah, what pains he'll go through - even watching his twin brother having the girl he loves and also seeing that Hermione has Fred's baby. Must've nearly killed himself for that - terrible heartbreak.

Overall, well done! Good job. _
aimee chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
You said in your author notes you wanted this to be "different." Sorry, didn't make the grade. This plot's overdone, and your story was incredibly boring. Your avoidance of contractions dismayed me, and every character had the same personality and dialogue. It was one of the most bland things I've ever read. The only good point was that your grammar wasn't horrible. However, your writing style and ideas in general lacked enthusiasm and flavor. I got sick of it, in an apathetic way. The worst thing was that by the end of this thing, I dind't care. I really could care less what happened to everyone. You didn't do JKR justice.

I really am sorry, because I know I'd probably sulk around and/or cry for days if I got a review like this, but I'm being honest. Maybe you should let yourself go when you write; maybe you're not cut out to be a writer.

Erm...I feel bad for saying that stuff. But whatever, I just didn't like it. :
Your loyal fan chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
That was wonderful. It was sad and happy at the same time. I loved it. Please write more stories!
musicalmego chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
i absolutely loved it. it would be cool as a longer story, put a few more detail in. but i loved it.
ilovebuffythevampireslayerandharrypotter chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
YOU'RE DONE? sorry, i already reviewed on the chapter after this so i couldnt show my amazement in that chapter.. write a sequel