Reviews for False Memories
kalmaegi chapter 40 . 10/31
I find it hilarious how the other Chris developed despite missing the other half of himself. Different in some ways but still the same person. Just with different experiences. And whoa, plot twist! I mean, I can vaugely remember how everything played out but not the epilouge. And considering I can't seem to place the right OCs in fics (whose bright idea was it to have Emily as a placeholder name for the girls in the Halliwell brothers' life, platonically or otherwise?) , I'm just kind of glad her name is Sarah.

Love Wyatt's recovery of memories about his Hero worship to his grownup Little Brother as an infant. Heh.
AJ Granger chapter 40 . 8/31
I like this story. I like that it's different. I liked this Chris, and his getting to know his family more. I am a little saddened that we don't know if he gets his happy ending with Bianca or someone else. It feels like there's another story needed or more epilogue really.

And springing a near alcohol poisoning incident on the new Chris was a bit odd. It also sort of set him up for not having a full life or making real choices because he was waiting on the memories of his other self. That's rather sad actually.

Great story. More please.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 8/28
This is an intriguing and interesting idea. I've not read a story that suggested that Leo and Chris had a good relationship, and that Wyatt manipulated Chris's memories.
brightflare chapter 40 . 5/22
Excellent story!
pruehalliwell chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome story,great job!
ThatOneFan chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Err, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but all of your 'Chris' stories have 'Elise R.' ...It's a tad confusing, and more than a bit surprising that the mistake is consistent. I don't read Charmed fanfics often, so it it just a common issue with the character filter or something?

Fantastic story by the way. This was wonderful read, even if the story doesn't quite match up to canon I think I actually prefer this version of events. I was a bit disappointed that Melinda didn't show up at the end here, but I guess this must have been written /way/ before she was created. You were surprisingly accurate with Prue though, all things considered.
katiek121 chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
katiek121 chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far, especially the conversation between Chris and Piper!
katiek121 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Great chapter, especially to see Piper being motherly to Chris. We got some of that in the show but not enough.
katiek121 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I like this story, especially that Chris's memories were the result of the spell. I didn't like that Leo was not there for him but it's not the case here.
Lily chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
This chapter made me bawl :( poor Chris I just want to hold him tight until he feels better
PrincessRedfern chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Wow. This was very unique and I was pleasantly surprised at how well you explained away the whole "Leo as a bad father" thing (which I never really minded). I was also pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it as a plotline. I also loved your villain that you created; it definitely worked well. Thank you for not giving Chris a whole set of random powers that he never had on the show but instead enhancing his natural power of telekinesis. It was refreshing :)
Anyway this was an amazing story and I'm sorry that I finished it so soon. Good job :)
Laesk chapter 40 . 10/3/2012
a good story. took me some time to read it all but i think it was worth it. thank you for sharing it with us all
farawaygalaxy chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
I totally thought the spell would reveal Gideon attempting to kill baby Wyatt.
slayerjenn chapter 40 . 9/19/2011
I just wanted to let you know I just finished re-reading this story for the second time. I'm not sure why I decided to re-read this after so many years of Charmed being off the air - but I did and it was just as great as I remember. It's still the best Charmed fanfiction I've ever read. In a perfect world, this would have been how season 6 ended! Great job!