Reviews for False Memories
AJ Granger chapter 40 . 8/31
I like this story. I like that it's different. I liked this Chris, and his getting to know his family more. I am a little saddened that we don't know if he gets his happy ending with Bianca or someone else. It feels like there's another story needed or more epilogue really.

And springing a near alcohol poisoning incident on the new Chris was a bit odd. It also sort of set him up for not having a full life or making real choices because he was waiting on the memories of his other self. That's rather sad actually.

Great story. More please.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 8/28
This is an intriguing and interesting idea. I've not read a story that suggested that Leo and Chris had a good relationship, and that Wyatt manipulated Chris's memories.
brightflare chapter 40 . 5/22
Excellent story!
pruehalliwell chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome story,great job!
ThatOneFan chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Err, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but all of your 'Chris' stories have 'Elise R.' ...It's a tad confusing, and more than a bit surprising that the mistake is consistent. I don't read Charmed fanfics often, so it it just a common issue with the character filter or something?

Fantastic story by the way. This was wonderful read, even if the story doesn't quite match up to canon I think I actually prefer this version of events. I was a bit disappointed that Melinda didn't show up at the end here, but I guess this must have been written /way/ before she was created. You were surprisingly accurate with Prue though, all things considered.
katiek121 chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
katiek121 chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far, especially the conversation between Chris and Piper!
katiek121 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Great chapter, especially to see Piper being motherly to Chris. We got some of that in the show but not enough.
katiek121 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I like this story, especially that Chris's memories were the result of the spell. I didn't like that Leo was not there for him but it's not the case here.
Lily chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
This chapter made me bawl :( poor Chris I just want to hold him tight until he feels better
PrincessRedfern chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Wow. This was very unique and I was pleasantly surprised at how well you explained away the whole "Leo as a bad father" thing (which I never really minded). I was also pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it as a plotline. I also loved your villain that you created; it definitely worked well. Thank you for not giving Chris a whole set of random powers that he never had on the show but instead enhancing his natural power of telekinesis. It was refreshing :)
Anyway this was an amazing story and I'm sorry that I finished it so soon. Good job :)
Laesk chapter 40 . 10/3/2012
a good story. took me some time to read it all but i think it was worth it. thank you for sharing it with us all
farawaygalaxy chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
I totally thought the spell would reveal Gideon attempting to kill baby Wyatt.
slayerjenn chapter 40 . 9/19/2011
I just wanted to let you know I just finished re-reading this story for the second time. I'm not sure why I decided to re-read this after so many years of Charmed being off the air - but I did and it was just as great as I remember. It's still the best Charmed fanfiction I've ever read. In a perfect world, this would have been how season 6 ended! Great job!
KatherinePryde101 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Totally awesome so far.

For someone's first time at a Charmed fic, you're doing great!