Reviews for The Second Message
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is the ending that should have happened at the end of Moebius which was the end of season 8 as well as RDA leaving. This ending and a few shows through season 9 & 10 with Sam and Jack together- not necessarily married- would have been more fitting with the story line.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
so totally bizarre but I love it, well done
Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Brilliant.
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw that was so cute! I liked how it was in character and Jack shouted, and his asking for permission to shout.
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Hee hee; neat :)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh sweet! i always knew jack was the yelling type. Good story love it!
shelby Somnium chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this is so what should have happened. I love it :)
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aw cute story
rach0486 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
OK, i like!

Shona told me you'd done something for the end of Moebius (before the fishing bit) and i was worried cos I have a story for that bit! thought you might have nicked it! (but you're safe!)

great story!

luv rach0486

x
Su Freund chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Cute idea Suz, although I am not sure you would get tapes from both timelines in one timeline, but what the heck - artistic licence! Anyway, all this time looping stuff does my head in! Su
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
planets! ha! they've blown up a sun together!

well done !
Natters chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
aw. cute
BeccaO'Neill chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Great story, im just wondering if Jack did retire in Threads or is it just every J/S fan's wishfull thinking ?
Bucky chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Nice little piece, SueKay!
feb04 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
neat story , i also watched mobius part 2 on tuesday, really loved it, thought amanda tappings portrayel of geek carter was so funny.