Reviews for The Werewolf and the Raver
Moo chapter 1 . 4/25
''But not that much'' I'm not sure I believe her on that one.
despicableme chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Love it! :D
QueenGuin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear Author,

I am sending this message as a PM or review because one or more of your stories is in my favourites or alerts list here on and may be in danger of removal. I am sending this as a mass message so it may not apply to you, if so please ignore it, and I apologise for bothering you.

You may or may not be aware the the admins of this site are, after ten years of the policy being in place, finally adhering to there TOS agreement on explicit content. According to the TOS this includes material of a sexual or violent nature, or includes mature themes and can not be included in the ‘M’ rating.

Over the past week or so the admins have been removing stories that fall into this category, however their idea of explicit material is more in line to the 1950’s than 21st Century. There have been stories removed already which have only contained the word ‘sex’, or certain terms within their summaries that the admins deem inappropriate. While most of these stories were M rated, some could have fallen under a T rating or lower. It would not take much work for the admins to sit down and add an MA/NC-17 rating and age restriction.

It is easy to understand that some stories that contain, what is generally considered explicit material (sex scenes, torture, rape, abuse etc) are in breach of the sites TOS; but the admins have never policed this policy to the extent of the last week. They have given no warning of the removal, apart from a small piece in the news section on the home page that only reiterates the policy. As such many authors’ hard work has been lost forever.

It may have been many months or years since you have been on here, so I wanted to give fair warning to most of the authors on my list, so they can take precautions to make sure they still have their work. This has been the only way I could contact you, and hopefully, especially for you authors who have not been on for years, this still reaches you.

When I read a story and put it on my favourites or alerts list I download a PDF copy so that I can read it on my ebook reader. As such any of your on these lists, I have a PDF copy of, and can send you one if your story is unfortunate enough to be deleted. I should tell that this is only for stories on my lists and not for every story you may have written. It takes a lot of time to go through and download them, and I have only just got through the authors beginning with ‘B’.

You can risk reposting here, if you still want to them to be read, but there are several other sites you can try. You may already have them posted elsewhere as well.

To those of you looking to repost try the following sites (remove the brackets on any site addresses)

‘ ’

livejournal

tumblr

AO3 aka Archive of our Own - requires you to sign up and wait for invite before posting, long waiting list

hpfandom - they have an NC-17 rating for those who need it

‘ ’ - this is a relatively new site (opened in the last couple of weeks) that is very similar to ffnet, but has a MA (NC-17) rating for those who need it. It is not exclusively Harry Potter based either, and there are new categories added all the time. It’s a personal favourite of mine and many authors who have had stories removed.

If it has been so long since you have written or you are just not willing to repost yourself, but you still want you stories out there for the public to read; I can, with you permission, post them myself. It would be under my profile (queenguin) at ‘ ’, I am doing this for a few stories already, although they won’t be up for some time yet. You will be fully credited with ownership of the story, I will not claim any ownership, nor will I edit any material. I will only post if given your permission through a personal email or PM here or on ‘ ’. If you have other stories that I have not favourited but still want reposted send me a link or copy and I will do so. I usually deal exclusively with Harry Potter but I will post for any category.

If you are already aware of the purge, and have already decided to repost or remove you work, I apologise for wasting your time, you have probably been told countless times already and are probably now rather annoyed.

If you have any questions, want me to send you a back-up of your story, or tell me to bugger off because your already annoyed with me, you can send me a PM here or at ‘ ’, or email me at the address below.

I do hope this reaches some of the older authors who have been off here for years, it will be a shame for people not to be able to read your stories anymore - they were on my favourites for a reason.

Many regards,

Guinevere Eastly (queenguin)

a. .uk (remove spaces and brackets)
ELGaroo chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I liked it. It is nice to read what could of started off Remus and Tonks relationship. Very well written.
unique.normality chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
This was very interesting (take a drink?) not what I expected at all. Definitely down the AU road but it was good and entertaining. This would make for a really good but dark fic, doing the whole "binging and purging" with the indulging yourself then making them forget thing...
PoppedTheP chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
what a great idea for a fic and you write these two so well.
estelgreenleaf chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
"Nym-pha-do-ra."

"Think you're cute don't you?" she asked, pursing her lips.

"Would it be better if I sang it to the tune of 'God save the Queen'?"

for some reason, I started cracking up when I read this line. Now my parents think I'm insane.
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sirius was confined to the house. The twins were "busy" with product creation. Bill was stuck up the ass of a prissy french chick. Molly and Arthur didn't seem the type to want to go out clubbing. Dumbledore had more important things to do. Charlie was off doing gods knew who (yes, who). She had severe doubts Snape would ever want to even be seen dead with her. Kingsley was on guard duty. Mad-Eye was too scary. Ginny, Ron, and Hermione were all too young.

I luv the descriptions of everyone!

And for some reason, Remus reading the paper reminds me of a cross between Harrison Ford and my 6th grade math teacher. Lol!
Adora Sacra chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
gah it's amazing.

more non slash remus stories please little muses.
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Really lovely. I'm sad that the story was so short. Still one of my favs and forever will be. The ending was nice. I love that Remus made the mistake. ]
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Remus & Tonks back together! This is one of the best stories I read of them. Very creative. I love the Thirteen Reasons, especially #1, 4, & 5.
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Wow! That was quite the shocker! I'm surprised. Stupid Dumbldore & Death Eaters! They had a happy beginning and it all came crashing down (

Great chapter. Kept me curious the whole way through.
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
The drinking game was interesting. Sounds like quite the game. I love Sirius and Tonks' horrible lying.
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I can't believe Remus was snogging some other girl. At least they got a kiss at the end.

Very interesting and the build up to the present was very well done. Great job!
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Remus and Tonks. They're the best couple. I'm still in denail that they died.

This looks promising and interesting. I love that she called Fleur, Floor.