Reviews for Forever Highlander
dharmalady chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Loved the story. :-)

I was just thinking a crossover of Nick and the Doctor! The Doctor regenerating on Natalie's table.
Senmut chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Sequel! Sequel!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Is there a sequel to this? If not, will you make one? Pretty please?
Draconocturna chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Yah know, since the contest is over, you could probably add those flashbacks you were dying too... Good story without them though! I love Nick and Duncan's interaction! Wyn-Davies played an immortal and Paul played a vamp in a sci-fi movie... Funny funny!
heyjanel1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I LIKE, I LIKE GOT MORE?
SeraphsAngel chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
that was good. I really liked it! i don't have any stories yet but hopefully i will soon. Well i hope you can type up more soon that was really awesome!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Nice crossover idea. Good universe mesh.
Princess Naffeura chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I HAVE TO KNOW THE REST! PLEASE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I love the Highlander/Forever Knight crossovers. I don't know why there aren't more of them.I hope one day you might continue this,maybe even with some Methos thrown in..hint the story.
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ah, very well done! I'd never thought to crossover FK with Highlander, but they do work well together, and Nick and Duncan totally seem like the type of characters who would run into each other. What happened in 1840? This is screaming for a companion piece.

~Sierra
Ariyana chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Well it is obvious that you were strained to keep the word count in check but it is extremely well done. I would love to see you expand on this because you've done a good job keeping true to both franchises.

I hope you decided a do a longer crossover between these two in the future.
fuck off already chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It'd be really great if you expanded this... after all, we still don't know what happened to the tablet. And you have to get Methos involved! Methos and LaCroix always make for interesting reading.

There are actually a fair number of HP/FK crossovers out there, but both genres are rather old and obscure these days, so there's not that much interest anymore, and all those fics are getting harder to find. Nice to see something new in this category!
ellennar chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Very nice. I always loved both shows. So do we get to find out what happened in 1840?
NateSean chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Very nice, quick and to the point and otherwise a very well told...I'd like to see this with the flashbacks if that would be possible.

Oh, and Immortals in the Highlander universe can sense each other's presence when they're nearby. It's an internal radar that just goes off.

Nick and Natalie were in perfect character too.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Good story. Never watched Highlander but I could follow this.