Reviews for Harry Potter and the Otherside
BloodyDireWolf chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
This was very entertaining
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
NONONONONONONONO!

I CAN'T WRITE NO ENOUGTH TIMES!

how DARE YOU leave it there! You've probably forgotten all about this story. Well, you know what, if you remember it and I've continued it then you can come and tell me to piss off. But for now, I can't stand the thought of this being left here. Because it was bloody amazing!
MarbleWolf chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
that was so cool! please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
PLEASE FINISH IT. Y OU CAN'T END THERE. YOUR ALMOST DONE. ARGURIRIFKWIOGP3E9CIGKWKFBJGJ VJ SOWROVKVKRKE9.
BerryStainsAndSunflowerSeeds chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Please update!
Prisci chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
hola Porfis , continus la historia , me a gustado muchooo ¿ que sucede ? podra regresar a pasear a alas otras dimensiones , harry no creo que olvide a sus hermanastras y hermanastro .. y ira a otras dimensiones ?
SadisticDevil15 chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
It's been 12 years are you going to update or not, because tis is a really great story
manaal18 chapter 7 . 5/16/2017
Interesting concept.. as its been more than 10 years since its been updated. I was wondering if you are posting at a different site ?
RAZZ chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Will there be a part 2 to this story?
Daerwin45 chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Please tell me you r still there this story needs updating please don't leave it hanging you can finish it it is too good not to.
Enishi-Haru chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Have been waiting over 5 years for this to be continued at least one more chapter... It was a new and exciting and addictive but now It's just REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING!

It just needs 1 last chapter with Harry, the Potters and Sirius coming through the veil and Harry's big battle then done!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
NOOOO! NO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I KNOW THIS WAS WRITTEN TWELVE YEARS AGO BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Oh you HAVE to continue this. I would love for Snape to be there and hear Tom screams and to bring word to Dumbledore and the Order. It would bring hope to the world and fear to the Death Eaters lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Will there be more of this stoiy
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »