Reviews for Harry Potter and the Otherside
mariahp3 chapter 1 . 4/5
update please
Update pls
Goatis chapter 7 . 3/8
I have to say this is a very good story, I like it a lot. The story line is believable & well written continually drawing the reader in with them wondering what is going to happen next, I admit I didn't see that bit with Ginny happening at all it was a real surprise. I hope you write more of this story, I look forward to reading it & seeing what happens, especially after that last bit with Voldemort back in Harry's original world of origin & now that James & Lily are going to join them going through the veil. Please write more soon!
TiannaMVA chapter 7 . 3/8
If ever a fic had to stop (it's nine years old, holy shit!), at least it was at a place where you could fill in the details yourself.
before you said hArry didnt want to replace his parents as its disrespectful as they died for him... but i still love this story its really interesting!
Please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeaaaase! update or else I'll find and make or or I'll start crying I'm on my knees begging!
J.T.P2013 chapter 7 . 1/13
Please please please tell me you are going to update this at some point? It is too good not to
pikachucat chapter 7 . 1/8
awesome more please
kittyrsocute chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Moldie Voldie, you should've seen that coming. I mean honestly, since when does Harry stay dead?
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
argh! Is there an update scheduled for any time soon?
tabby chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Rather Amazing I Must Say, Very Creative. I Loved The Shocking Twists And Found Myself Absorbed Into This Story Imagining Everything As I Read It. Its About Time He Gets To Keep Sirius With Him Alive And Well And Have His Parents With Him Too! Fantastic Thank You For Posting This!
BIG FAN chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I LOVE THAT HARRY IS AN ANOMALY. THE OTHER UNIVERSES WERE INTERESTING AND VERY CREATIVE.
I LOVE THE IDEA THAT HARRY WILL BE BRINGING HIS ALTERNATE REALITY PARENTS WITH HIM.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER FINISHING THIS STORY
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Woooow
Anony chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I really really liked this fic... right up until the voice in Harry's sleep talking about "The One" or whatever. Suddenly, my mental image of HP changed, and for the rest of the story I had to picture Jet Li ninja-magic-fighting himself.

Seriously? You used that whole "kill your parallel dimension selfs and become god" thing? You had such a good multi-dimensional story going, and then that crap.

Ugh.
Pein'sbabgirl chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
update soon I am begging you
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »