Reviews for Harry Potter and the Otherside
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 7 . 3/3
Oh please update I am loving this but I would love it more if this was slash and Harry ended up with Draco Malfoy or Severus Snape. Keep up the excellent writing.
BaskliskFutaQueen chapter 1 . 1/30
I like this story but would like to see what happens soon.
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 1/19
THIS STORY IS BREATH TAKING! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
COME ON!

JUST ONE MORE EPIC CHAPTER TO FINISH IT - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Juvart24 chapter 7 . 1/7
This needs to be finished even if its just quick last chapter.
charcharbinks chapter 7 . 1/3
AAAHHHHHHH omg his is really good. I need more, ASAP
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Er...is anything else forthcoming on this tale? It's been a long time and I happen to like this story a whole lot. It'd be nice to know if it's dead or on hiatus or what...
Just asking!
NEED.
TO.
FINISH.
THIS.
Even if you just wrap everything up in one last chapter. All you need is for him to go home, reunite with everyone, defeat Voldy and the DEs, and then epilogue. Not that much.
bryan.fran.984 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I stumbled across this as an accident when I looked on your bio. I really liked Naruto The Gamer Files and then I saw this work. Very interesting and I hope that you at least give this a ironclad epilogue instead of leaving this as a cliffhanger. Please give this an ending.
Mojtaba13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
so why the fuck was everyone hit with an explanation no jutsu...especially to unknown fucking people...smh with this bullshit
TwistedTounges chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
It was quite different from the staple...I wish...you would continue this , if you can. Please
Theta-McBride chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Love it!
Amazing! :D
Desiraes0220 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
too bad this has gone on for so long un updated its decent story and different I liked it
Blazeboss chapter 7 . 8/10/2014