Reviews for Harry Potter and the Otherside
RAZZ chapter 7 . 3/16
Will there be a part 2 to this story?
Daerwin45 chapter 7 . 2/25
Please tell me you r still there this story needs updating please don't leave it hanging you can finish it it is too good not to.
Enishi-Haru chapter 7 . 2/8
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Have been waiting over 5 years for this to be continued at least one more chapter... It was a new and exciting and addictive but now It's just REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING!

It just needs 1 last chapter with Harry, the Potters and Sirius coming through the veil and Harry's big battle then done!
NOOOO! NO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I KNOW THIS WAS WRITTEN TWELVE YEARS AGO BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Oh you HAVE to continue this. I would love for Snape to be there and hear Tom screams and to bring word to Dumbledore and the Order. It would bring hope to the world and fear to the Death Eaters lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Will there be more of this stoiy
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
One more chapter left? Its so good. Update soon!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
I hope that someday you will finish this.
reddir chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
This was a very interesting read. I especially liked the variations you brought with the various characters in the different dimension.

I would have liked to see more, but I understand that writing is a difficult process.

Thanks for writing and posting as much as you did.
lilashannah chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
you stop writing ? here? really!? your real name must be Voldermort..
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
This is actually AMAZING! I couldn't put my finger on it what made this seem... different but now I see you had more than one world in mind for Harry to visit in this story. This must be what that "Quantum Leap" show I recently heard mention of must be like. And this story was intended to be humorous as well that's why in a previous chapter there was so much repetition in the reactions. I'm so sorry for thinking that you were just dumbing the story for our simple minds. Also kudos on the chapter titles! Are they in the same order and from the original Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass/whatever was the name of the book(s)?

To be honest though, one of this reasons why I love this so much is that once upon a time I wanted to write a fanfic that had Harry dimension hopping & some time travelling but I never followed through on the idea. This is the closest I get to seeing the idea fully formed & in print. I hope it gets continued to its end!

(I was losing faith in & ever finding great stories like when I originally started visiting the site 2008-2012 before the rumors of stories being removed were seemingly confirmed by my inability to re-find past favourites that I didn't bookmark in any way. This story gave me hope that even if I can't find them all, I won't feel as tormented & regretful by their loss because I'll have equally good new stories, the few older ones I could find, and learnt my lesson to save & fave all the stories I like RIGHT AWAY. ...Sorry about that bit, fanfiction is my drug & I seem to be in withdrawal even as I binge.)
Clana621 chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
omg this fic is soo good! I know it is has been 11 years but I hope one day you finish it!
Milliza chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
I'd love to see what happens with this next, especially now that Harry is the only 'Harry' that exists in any dimension.
Canvas chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
This has been a good and fun read. It's a shame that you're not going to complete since the last time you updated was 2005.
Welp, well done!