Reviews for Beautifully Undone
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It should be the start of the story not the whole story ...you

left me with tears in my eyes! Not nice. I try not to read sad stories as life is tough enough right now. As far as it went it was very good just didn't go far enough. It seemed to me Greg needed him..he was suffering not just angry cause he couldn't have what he wanted!
Greg'sgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I really like the needs to have more romance in it
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aw! What's goin' on?
Kate K chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Lovely angst and beautifully written story! But I can't help but wonder what's going on with Nick? Why has he decided that Greg doesn't love him? Is Greg not important to him? North fighting for and trying to work out whatever's wrong in their relationship? He just gives up on Greg? I think I'm missing something here. Now I wonder what Greg will do next...is he distraught enough to do something rash or stupid?

You left a lot open to readers' imagination and interpretation-well done!
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
AUGH! *drops dead from angst overload* Naw, it was good. No worries! Wow... so real! I loved it.
Lament chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Well, now I might as well go drown my sorrows in a pint of chocolate ice cream! ;)

Great portrayal of Nick and terrific use of little physical details. I love angsty Greg.
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
that was heart breaking. *eyes tear up* but beautifully written nonetheless
unperfectwolf chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
extremely well written. good job :) I like
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Can I cry?

Poor Nicky. Poor Greggo.
shacky20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh, this one hurt, but I liked it. Not every story ends happily ever after, and this portrayed that well. Part of me wants to see a next part, but I also think it is perfect as is, people get hurt, and you showed Nick so well, I could see him being heartbroken if he didn't think Greg truly loved him. Great story, angst is good!