Reviews for Journey to QuiGong
Born Mischievous chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I like it. It's really dramatic!
Calisto chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
Great story! I persoanlly think it shouldnt be teh end i think you should keep going. Oh well your choice.(but please do)
Angel452 chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
What will happen on the way back to the palace? What about what Mulan tells Shang about Mushu? What will the Emperor say when the princesses return? Please post more as soon as possible.
blood-junky chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
Yay! You updated!
Angel452 chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
What will happen next? Are you going to write about when Mulan tells Shang about Mushu and everything? That would be great? Please post more as soon as possible.
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
I say "C" the story should go on after the is great I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mai Lin chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
I raelly like the story! I just enetered the site a few weeks ago and I just finished chapter seven of my first story. I think you should continue to after the wedding. What will happen? Or you have Shang taken away and Mulan comes up with a clever escape plan. Please update soon! If you have the time, tell me what you think of my story!
Angel452 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
What will happen next? Will you continue with the song? I choose option C. Please post more as soon as possible.
CluelessAngel chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
i liked the first virson that you first did of this... i think you should keep going with that... at least i think you wrote that where the prince was hott and shang couldnt remember anything and was going to get married to someone he didnt love because of what her family had done for him and some how shang starts to remember Mulan
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
hmm... i literally just finished watching the movie. i was curious to see if there were any fanfics about it and this is the first one i've come across. not bad for a first fic. i've been writing them for a while now but only just recently started posting. i think you've kept his character very well. the scene where he let go of her and fell to impending death was my favorite scene in the whole movie. well, one of them anyway. ; i thought they would both end up falling but when he sacrificed his own life for hers i didn't hold back the tears. i think you're doing a great job with this. (but what's up with the 3rd chap? it's the first and part of the second reposted. giving u problems uploading? :P oh well, i hope you're able to get the right 3rd chap up soon.) this is very interesting! update soon please!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Hey! I think you're doing a great job so far! I was starting to wonder if you were going to start posting your own work or not, and here you are! There are a couple spelling errors and such, but nothing to get in a tiff over. Update soon! Kudos!
blood-junky chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh, very nice! *Claps hands* Excellent for a starting chapter!
Angel452 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
What will happen next? Please post more as soon as possible.
CluelessAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
you really cant tell how it sounds right now but if you keep writing then maybe the story will come out good.
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That was a great starting chapter post more soon!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2