Reviews for Still Life in Monochrome
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Sadly, I can see it ending this way. At least, for Kakashi. Him and Itachi, no matter how much I don't like their canon actions, I don't think I'll ever not feel sorry for.

And yet I hate Sasuke so much...hmm. Well, I feel sorry for him, too, I guess.
Calimora chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So 8 years after reading this the first time, and it's still a punch to the throat. Kudos.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
So sad and beautifully written! :( poor him!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god. It's okay, I didn't need my heart anyways. You can have the pieces. *starts crying*
frznlights chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
gah. suckerpunched.
brilliant, but aggggh the feels.
Paper Stars In The Sky chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
... I am close to crying at the end of this. It's well written and heartbreaking, really. I feel bad for Kakashi at the end - maybe Orochimaru will invent a time-travel jutsu and none of this will have happened. But until then, Kakashi is just going to be berating himself about not being good enough, I guess.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So... beautiful and bittersweet and scary all at once. But it was an interesting read, thought provoking and creative. Good job.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
There are no words to describe how utterly brilliant this is. Every time I reread it, and I reread it quite often, I get chills. I am always amazed by how beautifully disturbing this is. A masterpiece of inclusive madness.
Shirotori chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I am usually emotional...a crybaby if you want to take it like that...so I will admit it - I shed some tears.

The fic...wonderfull writen...(I am sorry...but I was left without words...)
Say-theLastWord chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Depressing, depressing, depressing. Angsty, angsty, angsty. Sad, sad, sad. Tear-jerking, tear-jerking, tear-jerking. EXTREMELY well-written. It's so... Bah. You know what? I give up. I can't even judge it anymore. It's too hard to put into words... Screw this. It was a good story at any rate. Excellent. Don't think I didn't think it was good. It was one of the best I've read. It's just that I seem to have lost the ability to read stories as though they were just stories. Just... screw this. Screw it all...
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can't decide how to feel about this story. It hurts, and it's ugly and bloody and damn, how painful it is, but somehow you still made it beautiful.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I am.. Sick.. and.. Happy? This was a good fix.. But.. kinda depressing..

I've lost my words, but .. It was.. Um.. Well written..
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Damn this made me just so emotional :'(

But it was so good I just couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
The 'Orochimaru-line' was really very touching. Somehow, this story gives the effects of an other universe, an other dimension, in which this has happened...

Oh, this story was fantastic!
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Throughly depressing. I wonder what made Kakashi stay as sane as he is after dealing with ANBU...

I'm not sure if I should be worried I liked this so much.

Thanks,