Reviews for Still Life in Monochrome
Wow. That was deep and dark and delicious and I'm a terrible person for liking it so much lol
Sparksofrandomness chapter 1 . 1/26
...so beautifully sad.
HextheDaydreamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was incredibly sad but I appreciated all the raw emotion you conveyed in this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was . . . Beautiful . . . in some twisted way. Thank you.
jj chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
yet again wow this one made me teary eyed
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Sadly, I can see it ending this way. At least, for Kakashi. Him and Itachi, no matter how much I don't like their canon actions, I don't think I'll ever not feel sorry for.

And yet I hate Sasuke so much...hmm. Well, I feel sorry for him, too, I guess.
Calimora chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So 8 years after reading this the first time, and it's still a punch to the throat. Kudos.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
So sad and beautifully written! :( poor him!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god. It's okay, I didn't need my heart anyways. You can have the pieces. *starts crying*
frznlights chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
gah. suckerpunched.
brilliant, but aggggh the feels.
Paper Stars In The Sky chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
... I am close to crying at the end of this. It's well written and heartbreaking, really. I feel bad for Kakashi at the end - maybe Orochimaru will invent a time-travel jutsu and none of this will have happened. But until then, Kakashi is just going to be berating himself about not being good enough, I guess.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So... beautiful and bittersweet and scary all at once. But it was an interesting read, thought provoking and creative. Good job.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
There are no words to describe how utterly brilliant this is. Every time I reread it, and I reread it quite often, I get chills. I am always amazed by how beautifully disturbing this is. A masterpiece of inclusive madness.
Shirotori chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I am usually emotional...a crybaby if you want to take it like that...so I will admit it - I shed some tears.

The fic...wonderfull writen...(I am sorry...but I was left without words...)
Say-theLastWord chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Depressing, depressing, depressing. Angsty, angsty, angsty. Sad, sad, sad. Tear-jerking, tear-jerking, tear-jerking. EXTREMELY well-written. It's so... Bah. You know what? I give up. I can't even judge it anymore. It's too hard to put into words... Screw this. It was a good story at any rate. Excellent. Don't think I didn't think it was good. It was one of the best I've read. It's just that I seem to have lost the ability to read stories as though they were just stories. Just... screw this. Screw it all...