Reviews for Into the Wind
I Fell Into Yesterday chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This seems like a very promising start. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Juices chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Dark and oh, so dark, perfect!
GummiBean chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
love ur story but where is update we need one :)
Iiiiiiiits AMY chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Hey, girly! Its AMy, AKA RootbeerFloat! OMG I miss you! E-mail my friend and I'll get her e-mail and write you back that way. majicpenguin137 hotmail . com. K? If you cant e-mail me that way, just review one of my stories and talk to me that way. The friend's name is Josie, and I'll be looking at her e-mail every time I come over to see if I have something from you. I miss you sarah. OMG My boyfriend Johnny is a football player, tall, lean muscles, black hair, tan, hasel eyes, sweet, charming, kinky, and likes the color green... I think I'm in love... well, I am. I've been dating him for 4 months. ANyways, e-mail me, girl! I MISS YOU.

Love you 4 ever

Amy

AKA

The infamous

rootbeerfloat

oh, draco says hi!
Midnitewonder21 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
that was a great chapter you really need to update soon or i just might die! j/k but really this story is awesome you 2 need to update asap! keep up the good work and remeber keep writing!
Jessie chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
While waiting for Amy to finish writing her other stories I decided to see what this one was about. I really like the story because its a very different kind of DHr. Frayed-Hope you are excellent at writing a good amount of detail and Amy you are just always involved in well written stories. You are both very good writers. Don't worry about what anyone says about your grammar or spelling mistakes. Everyone's a critc. Keep up the good work you two!
silvertiger12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Omgd. That's horrible! Horrible horrible horrible! Not your writing, I mean, but what Hermione's step-dad does to her! He's evil...

Good first chapter! I'll have to read more!
gATITABella chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
intrigued cant wait for the revisions along with the new chapters
givemeurcash chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
hope you update soon
uhvntupdated chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
yall havent updated in forever ahh im dying please update i love this story before... and its hardly started going! i hate it when people just say update but im getting desperate lol so UPDATE!... *mumbles "three months"*
whatshername665 chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
What a bastard uh? The story is really good so far, and like I stated in my last reviews, I think you both are pretty good authors. Up date soon.

Nikki

Ps. Hope something good, or at least decent will happen to both Hermione and Draco.
whatshername665 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Just when I started to feel bad for Draco...
whatshername665 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Hmm. Draco's mom comes off to sound a little whimpy. Well great job with this chapter. And has far as I can tell you both are great authors.
whatshername665 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow. How sad. But where is Hermione's real father? Did he die or something? Hmm. At any rate, good story so far, I can't wait to read the rest of the chappys.
a fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
hi idk if ive reviewed for this before bc i havent been on fanfiction in the longest time but good job bc i like thsi story

a fan