Reviews for The Howler
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love the Marauders. And I love your version of them! That was really clever and good; I liked it a lot. Nice job!
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Loved it! Laughed my head off! Favourite for me!
Norwegianchick101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I EFFIN LOVE IT!
FontGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was great! I definitely always pictured Sirius being sent a Howler by his mother for getting put into Gryffindor. I loved your description of Dumbledore's realization of the stress that would be coming into his life with that union.
lelagrrl chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
veryy cute, i never really thought of how james and serious met. i like ur version.
Secret Lii chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was HILARIOUS! it was a really awesome story, waiting for more chappies pleez!
Lady of Contradiction chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
HOLY COW! this was awsome! I love it!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
That was funny. Wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened
WindMadeSolid chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Very cute and funny, I loved it! I can see it happening just how you described! :-)
next- world domination chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was great! I would've liked to know more about how Remus and Peter *throws knife at the rat* became friends with them. You should write more MWPP stories; I really liked this one.
triquetraperson chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
How funny! THis was really good. I've never actually thought about how James and Sirius could have met. Nice job!
Heket-Avera chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
IT WAS AWSOME! I could so see Dumbledore thinking that! It sort of reminded me of me and my friends... we always get into trouble!
Beejamus Prime chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
That rocked so much I loved it haha.
Phoque chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I really enjoyed this one, your point of vue is interesting.

May I traduce it into french ? If you agree, I'll do it when I can...

Phoque
Shell-B chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
hahaha that was really good actually, maybe you should write a story of what happens inbetween the howlers. But anyway really liked that it was short but sweet! x
30 | « Prev Page 1 2