Reviews for Doctor Who and the Gateway to the Stars
PhoenixRe chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
It was okay.
Nix Nada chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
It's finished now!

Thanks to everyone who has read and/or reviewed this story so far. You all made sure it was really fun to write. Here's to the next one!
Curuchamion chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Oh darn, aren't there ANY finished Who/SG1 crossovers? This one was going so nicely, too!
GateRider chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Sweet! This is getting better and better for every chapter!
GateRider chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
WOAH! This is unbelievable! You know this was my first Doctor Who/Stargate crossover story that I read!
DNAyres chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
I love it! Please post the next chapter soon _
xmenloganfan chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
OH NO you can't leave it like this!

Where's the next bit! *give great big sorrowful look*
AmandaFaye chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
In the word of my favorite Doctor, Fantastic. You're spot on in your portrayals. I can see Tom Baker and the SG one team in my head. Glad you have Jack, not Cam.
hrbrox chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
sorry wrong series i think. Where is the sidekick.
hrbrox chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
One question.

1. Where is Rose?

Other than that, Great story so far, please update.
animefreak2015 chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
Ack! what a place to leave this! more please? pretty please? i mean, my favorite dr, my favorite ep and my favorite sg personnel ... whe!
William Fakespeare chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Thou art four months late with thy update, master scribe. What ailest thou?
Dr Azaria chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
This is going really well. Usually I can't stand fics of any Doctor except the Ninth, but I'm finally up to watching the Fourth and can I just say you've captured his character and mannerisms perfectly!

Also, I'm an avid fan of Stargate and you've characterised everyone except Daniel very well indeed!

I'm anxious for you to continue this fascinating crossover. Anxious re the fate of Sam and Daniel, and very impressed with your exceptional writing technique.

Please continue this.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
*Daydreams about Samantha Carter, wearing high heels; sheer pantyhose; and a sleeveless red sequined leotard, which shows off her curvy figure in all the right places. Then, shudders himself awake.* WHOA! Now, where was I? Oh, yes! Great update! Can't wait for the next chapter. Will it be up before Labor Day? As for not leaving the Doc behind; it should probably become another SG-1 thing that "those who fight and run away live to rescue another day!"
JOSH chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Oh man. I've seen what this guy can do. Sam and Daniel are in real trouble. Can't wait to read how they get out of it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »