Reviews for Silent Storm
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed how it all wrapped up! I didn't associate Mendel with being important to the CSIs, as I always associate Mendel with genes, alleles, and peas. That was a great quote!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! The picture was funny! I liked the ending with the conversation about picking who Mac dated and he said that he couldn't be interested in her with her previous comments! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Intense chapter! I'm sorry about your friend!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Intense chapter! Did they tattoo him? If not, what did they do to him?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! Intense ending!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I'm glad Danny's okay!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Danny will be okay and that they find out who killed Kayla's sister! The part with Stella turning on Mac's phone then dragging him away was Classic! I loved it!
gambitsfox chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
I thought that was damn good for your first fanfic. I was hoping for a longer story since the chapters were so short but it was very interesting. Thanks!
awesomepossum chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
hey... that was great!

loved the pairings here, and it was very well written. great storyline, too.

btw, gRegor mendel (not gegor) discovered that some alleles are recessive through his research with pea plants and mice. He theorized that the physical attributes of living creatures are hereditary, and that some traits are dominant to others. He is known as the father of genetics, not necessarily DNA.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
Great job! I thought you ended it well. And I loved the quote you used at the end. Nice work. :)
orangeangel chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
Wonderful! Loved your story, enjoyed it, hope to see more of your work.
evilphrog chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
AH! That was unexpected!
pinkwhale chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
hey this is a great fic, and i think that you should update more! i love how everything is coming together, but i think that you need more Danny and Aiden. _ keep up the great work!