Reviews for Possession
Psyka chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Wow i liked it not bad not bad at all
rei-intro-rini chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
aah Nice story :D I was really excited for reading 'Possession' but somehow I was disappointed in the end. :(
It has a good concept & plot but the story itself was not well developed.
I felt the way the story flowed till chapter 4 was good but then suddenly everything starts to rush. It would have been better if you would have thought a little more on how you were continuing the story, on its development, climax & flow.

Characters seemed OOC, Sesshoumaru was OOC & he is not the kind of demon who would be taken down by Kagura's blade, even Naraku seemed OOC. There wasn't any real-development between Sess & Kag after she became her Mistress.
The ending chapters seemed loosely tied together just to give the story an ending.

Your concept & plot is really good & it could have been much-much more.
Somehow it seems that you wrote this story way before 2012. So please forgive, I don't mean to offend you.

Well thank you for sharing. :D
Mika the Dark princess chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Lov it
ABundridge chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
I don't really care for the whole reincarnation of Sesshoumaru cause it means he died but the story is really great overall. I did notice though that Kagome assumed that Inuyasha and Kikyo got married. I don't think this would have happened. Inuyasha was only around Kikyo because of the Shikon and she wouldn't have anything to do with him romantically because he was hanyou. Without the jewel they would have never had a reason to meet. It's really no telling what would have become of Inuyasha cause without Naraku he would have never had a reason to really want to become stronger and may have never gotten his sword.
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 12 . 11/19/2009
Considering this is such an old story, you might not even be on anymore. Still I felt the need to leave a comment.

I liked the story plot very much. Although, it did seem rushed and sometimes the dialogue was rather bland. I could have ignored that if it wasn't for the ending. I mean seriously WTF? I just don't understand how he could have possibly been reincarnated and into an entirely different species. I was extremely disappointed. I also hope you don't think this is a flame. Because honestly I am the last person to flame when my own writing skills are sub par at best. -_-

Anyways good luck on any future writings!
MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Aw... Reincarnating love, how sweet! My love, my love, our time is sweet, but through time's waters we will ever meet. Just a cute ditty I thought of to match your story. Ciao!
Winter92 chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
She is finding all of her friends reincarnations crazy!
AnimeLady04 chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
Wow...
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
wait what? what honyou bastard?IM CONFUSED!EXPLAIN!PLEASE!
maddy chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
aw that was really good!
maddy chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
whats he talking about? pregnancy? father of my child? i think i missed something
Sugar0o chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
i loved this story it was a bit odd, mostly different but lovely. good job.
BlondeKell chapter 12 . 10/19/2007
o man! i loved this story! so cute and touching! i love sess/kag stories and this one was a great one...usually its the 'inuyasha betrayed me now i must be consoled with sessomaru!' so this story was a breath of fresh air
LeoDesirePassion chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
oh this was a really lovely story one of the best i've read in such a long time
LeoDesirePassion chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
that was wonderful really i loved it...but oh soo sad