Reviews for Who Are You?
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Hermione is going to have to grow up, isn't she?
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
That was a wonderfully depressing chapter, wasn't it?
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
It's good that Ginny understands Harry completely now.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Looking forward to Voldemort's realization that Harry's not really dead.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Interesting beginning.
ghostchicken chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
At first, I thought I was offended at the reference to THE Savior, but after the initial shock wore off, I let it sink in. This was a bold move and I hope you understand that by having Harry descend from Him, you must be careful. While I'm a bit taken aback-no, a LOT taken aback-in the name of an open mind, I shall read on and hope for the best.

I've always believed that Jesus had married based on what I know of Jewish law. I even have an idea as to who is wife was based on scripture and not assumption. It's entirely possible she might have been in the family way at the time of His (I call it) murder, since there's no real evidence for or against.

Again, a very bold move and I hope you're careful. We don't want anyone playing with fire, here. :o)
ghostchicken chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
The emotion is there. You're doing that quite well and you've made Voldemort scary in that he's completely off his rocker. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The lack of a Ministry basically leaves no law, as Dumbledore pretty well declared to Harry when he offered the potions. That can be a good thing, but usually a bad thing. Both sides have pretty much carte blanche now-no rules, just survival.

I like that you had Dumbledore induct the four teenagers into the Order. It's an unexpected move and could be beneficial. Why not? The kids are in the thick of it anyway. My question is: Will the other three be given the potion too? Harry needs all the help he can get.

I think Hermione can do anything she sets her mind to, so as much as it pains her and goes against all her principles, she could be a dangerous force for the Light. Her talents are almost frightening. As for the Unforgivables, most notably AK, it's not something I think she's capable of unless she's in a choiceless situation and the emotions are running high enough. Still and all, she's the conscience of that group and they need a conscience.

Harry's the leader, Ron's the tactical expert, Ginny's the heart and soul, and Hermione's the conscience. Together, they should make a formidable team. But they have to unite and put their differences aside. Harry needs Ginny and Ron needs Hermione; they all need each other. Good job.

My favorite line in this chapter? "Helping a wolf catch a rat," Harry replied with ice in his eyes. I find a reighteously angry Harry and a likewise Ron very, very HOT. I shall read on.
ghostchicken chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Part of human nature is the need to have someone or someTHING to blame, even if it means blaming ourselves. When we're in any kind of pain, we desperately seek to relieve it; in Harry's case, the pain wasn't something tangible that he could put some Neosporin and a bandage or close up with stitches.

Mind pain leads to depression, despair, and sometimes the ultimate cure. Suicide can tear a family apart. Even the attempt. Those left in its wake continually ask "why," when sometimes, there's no real clear-cut answer. In Harry's case, the self-inflicted guilt had become too much. He tried to end it the only way he knew-suicide.

People often accuse the "patient" of selfishness, but it isn't always for selfish reasons that a person tries to take himself out; this is so for Harry. He sees himself as a threat to everyone he loves and by doing himself in, he reasons that he releases them from that threat because with Harry gone, Voldemort would have no reason to attack his friends and surrogate family to get to him.

My only complaint about this scenario is that it went too fast. There should have been more of a struggle as Harry reviewed his memories. Ginny only shadowing him through that journey was a good idea though. It gave her a little insight into the the man she loves and kept Harry from trying to cover things up for her benefit.

Ron, lovely young man that he is, has a jealous streak. He's so caught up in the tangible that he forgets the price Harry pays for all the fortune, fame, and adulation. He doesn't see the downside to being Harry Potter until Hermione points it out to him. It's not that Ron's stupid-he just doesn't know any better.

This is a really good story, and judging from the dates, you have abandoned it. I hope that I'm wrong because this is really good. It just needs a little dressing out. I shall read on.
anonymous.individual chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
gr8 story! plz update soon, i can't wait to see what happens next!
SkywrdSwrd chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
You know? For some odd reason, I find the whole "Harry is decendent from Jesus" alright. I'm not even religious. Anyway, good job, keep writing.
Treck chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
Damn two good ones going at once.
AllenPoter chapter 11 . 6/29/2005
it's looks good so far. can't say i was expecting the twist on is bloddline..nice job liked it! keep it up cat wait for the next chapter
The Humanoid Typhoon chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
this story is awesome, thanx for writing it. Please continue
sea-my-eyes chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
hey! this is really good! im on a fic spree.. i ran into this one. so far so good, are you going to continue? please do!
BelongTogether629 chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
wow! this is great! some errors but so far its great! can't wait till the next chapter...