Reviews for Crescendo
Olivia94 chapter 1 . 7/5
Okay I know you wrote this ten years ago but I can't not review it. This is amazing. It's just so beautifully written. And I've said that before but I mean it now more than ever. You are really very incredibly talented. I read this and your other FMA piece and (not to sound cheesy) but you make me want to be a better writer. I don't know what to do with myself now that I've read all of your FMA stuff. I'm seriously considering reading your works from some fandom I couldn't care less about just to read your writing. Which is saying everything. Anyways, it seems like you've moved on from fanfic and that's totally okay, I just hope that it's because you're off being a famous writer somewhere. Always keep writing :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/19
This was wonderful.
livbtd301 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You should have made an better ending and made it longer
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"It was still raining. Riza was still cleaning her sidearm, and Roy Mustang was standing in the rain outside her window. A flash of lightning illuminated him, and he was still wearing that damnable smirk that he so often wore, when he thought the world was at his feet and that he could get away with murder."

I liked that image :)
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
No criticism to offer, only compliments. This is a very excellent piece of work. Beautiful in its style and execution - I love the otherworldy aspect of thought to it, weaving in mentions of the soul and cultural customs, and scents and feelings of nature. Very effective. I'm not even entirely, 100 percent sure what this oneshot was trying to say, beyond Riza's contemplations and the relationship between her and Roy, but it's almost intangible to me, feels like it might be there, but I don't even know if I'm supposed to reach for it. Because it's meant to be past comprehension, like some ancient piece of artwork, just something lovely to enjoy but its meaning isn't necessary... I don't know. But this was very nice.
Life Remixed chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I don't have any other words to say except these: I am SO very glad I stumbled across this piece! It made my day!

Thank you VERY much!
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awesome narrative. You brought out the inconspicuous yet understanding relationship between Riza and Roy. I adore the imageries, and I especially liked this one: "Sir…?" she asked carefully, because although she'd done her level best to defuse the time bomb that was Roy Mustang, one could never quite be sure of the outcome until it announced its wellness or blew up in one's face." Great.

Haha, I had to look up so many words from this story. You helped me learn new vocabularies :P

Excellent story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Critiscism? How can you criticize something that's so well written?

Do you know how long I've been looking for a well-written Royai? A long time, no doubt. So thank you for writing something so wonderfully in-character and grammatically correct.
lovemetendersweet chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
absolutely spectacular.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was... superb.

There was so much hidden, untapped emotion in the underlinings of this fic, but your style was overflowing with big words and unspoken emotion, all too characteristic of Roy and Riza. It wasn't overly emotional, and it was lacking enough to keep us wanting more. Great job.
iryna chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is so beautifully written, and I really think that you captured the true essence of Roy and Riza's relationship. Well done! :3
IllaSc chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. I love how this fic is mostly a series of interwoven analogies and metaphors that so clearly depicts their relationship and their characters. It's very deep, very moving, and altogether well written. Good job.
mcgthatsme chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
"Any moment, she expected him to come to his senses, to pull away from her and be a fingersnap away from being Roy Mustang again, and not some… penitent beggar asking for forgiveness from a source he could no longer see." Beautiful. :)

Wow. That was very good. You captured the essence of their relationship wonderfully. Thank you for the good read.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
cute...really cute. Roy was described really well! ANd the slight hints of roy/riza are so nicely done! I love it!