Reviews for How It Came To Be
t42n24t2 chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
I just read this from the first chapter to the last, and you have me hooked. The chemistry between Hiko and Kaya is fantastic. I do hope you finish this someday.
Feafea chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
AFieRceBeaUty chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
ahh please update! So wonderful! well done! but you left me in suspense!

misao129 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
ok, i cant take it any more...I LOVE THIS!

I've read upto the accident chapter and im really disappointed that the story isnt finish yet. Please finish it for my sake. its truley one of the best RK fanfics i've ever read(i've read dozens okay?)youknow, i was never a fan of hiko in the anime, but i read another fanfic about him and i really loved it. he's quite funny, in a strange way... (when your not the victim of his arrogant comebacks and behaviour.) it called "lessons" . you should read it. its on this cool site called akabeko (just google it). anyway, thanx again for the story and pleze finish it! i wont leave you alone if you dont! and i dont particularly think he's outof charcter, i mean, we dont see much of him in the anime anyway, so its all up to you! (dont change anything, i think the story's perfect the way it is, honestly)
Valinor's Twilight chapter 13 . 12/5/2007
nice update.
xRemovedx chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
This is a very nice story. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 12 . 12/17/2006
No worries, its still as good as ever.
Feafea chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
better late than never huh! hehez. keep it going cuz im still waiting...
Valinor's Twilight chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Hmm...I adore this story, you don't read too many Hiko romances. Though I do think you should make him more arrogant. He refers to himself as a genius who can do anything in the anime. You don't have to take it off the site though. You can just rewrite one chapter at a time and select the replacement option when you upload. Don't give up!
Feafea chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
hehez.. you surely made me wait long! thank god i did not wait for nothing!

good asd usual! keep it going... dun give up! it would be a pity..
Feafea chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
HEY! i cant stand it ani more!

quickily UPDATE! im nearly gg 2 die outta suspense! e!

plz plz plz plz update!

Feafea chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
heyya.. i love it.. hehe... being a total Hiko Seijuro freak! i was juz practially laughing my head off when i read those humourous parts... hehe..

Hiko-sama.. lols..

frankly, i find it rather amusing juz having to think of how Hiko would be able to put up with a woman.. hehez... and ever since i watched Rurouni Kenshin and had fallen madly in luv with this guy, i had once thought of wht would happen if a woman were to walk into his life.. hehez.. its preety cool huh.. )

u did wad i dared not: to write a fic about it.. bcuz, my english is totally terrible.. hehe..

anws, plz continue with this story and dun bother about the flame u receive and juz agree with Sorceress Damia and I.. hehez..

Sorceress Damia chapter 9 . 4/25/2006
Ignore people like The Great White Emu. I doubt he/she'd be able to even UNDERSTAND Lord of the Rings if they even tried to read it, if that review is any indication. It took me almost five minutes to realize that "emfisious" was really "emphasis." Really, if you don't like the fic don't read it and don't give negative feedback that won't help anyone.

I thought this story is very well written, and I love it. I only with it was longer. Kaya is not a Mary-Sue, at all. I hope you continue.
The Great White Emu chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
THis sucks, really badly. with a emfisious on really. Jeese i am usully able to read anything. and belive me i've read so fricked up crap. but reading urs... i died. and not in a good way. if fan fictions were food that got greesier the worse they were i would have died from a heartattack by the thrid line of the 2nd chapter. IT IS REALLY THAT BAD. PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY ONLY READ STORYS. OR ONLY WRITE LORD OF THE RINGS. THERE ARE SO MANY BAD STORIES THERE ONE HAS TO BE WORSE, AND THEN US GOOD SEEKING FANFIC READERS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL W/ U. AFTER ALL, U ALREADY HAVE A CRAPPY MARYSUE WRITER NAME, AND UR AUTHOR,S NOTES ARE MARY SUE WRITERS LIKE TOO. NOW EXCUSE ME. I HAVE TO SCRUBB MY EYES TO REMOVE THE FILTH THAT WAS MADE FROM HAPPENING TO READ ANY PART OF THIS.

Yami-Kaitou chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Hi there. i'm yami-kaitou (as my name clearly states!) and i must say, this is clearly the nicest, most enjoyable stary i've ever read about Hiko-san. you capture him and kenshin quite well and, i must congratulate you on that! Keep up the good work. CIAO! :)