Reviews for The Origins of Snuffles
gohansfan chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Some of the other girls expressed their jealousy towards Lily. “Aww, I want Snuffles to sleep with me!”

“Yeah, I get him tomorrow!”

“Forget it!”

“I’d feel so much safer if he’d sleep in my bed.”

“If only you knew what you’re saying...”

*Snickers* Stroke of brilliance, that...

Keep it up!
sttepph chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
hahaha! that's hilarious. good job!
Shell-B chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
That was brilliant! wow so funny, having to sleep in her bed! nad in the bathroom, brilliant (yeah i know i've already said that) cant wait for the next chapter x
Ieyre chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
SOO funny! I'm cracking up here...Sirius in pain..._ LOL!
druggo-frog chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
awesome chapter, how long is he gonna b in dog form? hehehe, this is so funny
IamSiriusgrl chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
OMG! That was awesome! I'm so happy you used my names! That Rocks! I made good suggestions... that means I'm smart! Well, atleast I was at the current time, truthfully, I feel rather stupid now. Hehe. I feel sorry for padfoot. James shall be simply seething when he finally gets his hands on Sirius! Update soon!
Sparkie-thewateringcan chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
HAHAHA! That was brilliantly funny. Poor Snuffles! My dog Enzo also thinks this story is very good. update soon, i cant wait to find out what happens.
hawaiiandohnuts chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
lmao that was so funny cause hes a dog and its funny
IamSiriusgrl chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
That was really funny! I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Sirius got the idea to try and get Lily to like James as Padfoot! For Lily's roomates, I've always liked the names Raegan, Madison, and Riley. Update soon!
Shell-B chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
that was really funny! i love this story
gohansfan chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
I love this-it's adorable! Looking forward to the next chappy...
IamSiriusgrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was so funny! A luna moth? My Gods! James is stupid! Update soon!
Auramistealia chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
oh dear, me like. Poor Snuffles- I mean, Sirius. -
Shell-B chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
omg how is he gonna get out of that one? i like this story!
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
WOW! awesome, especially ur attention to detail. wonderful, im definetely watching THIS space.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4