Reviews for Love, Death, and Bulgaria
Carmel12 chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
awesome story! please continue to write. and amy you can write.
frayedxx chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
ok...actually i just forced myself to read this because half of this is by amy.

and...if this story is under the romance section, which is the section that gets looked at the most, then i think that is the reason this story is not getting many reviews. because this story is just...not romantic at all. so if that's the case, maybe you should move it out of that catagory.

i mean, alot of people look under other genre's as well, but if this story is under romance...(which i am assuming because of a draco/ginny love story tied in with your plot) then people aren't gonna be interested, therefore they won't read it, and REVIEW!

but...other than that...this is a great story! kind of tough to get through the beginning...and i'm not gonna lie i just wanted to quit reading...but then as soon as i left the story i was jsut thinking...you know what..that story doesn't seem taht bad i should finish it. you could say it's like a good book. where the beginning is just so boring...but in a couple of chapters it becomes into your favorite story

which is...

good...?i guess...

anyway.

UPDATE SOON!
n0th1ngh3r3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is a good start to a good idea for a story. There are a few areas that could use some attention but for the most part its pretty good. Actually some of the dialogue was a little wordy and I'm not sure I read it all. Also some of the ways that Dumbledore replied to Flamel was a little too sincere. I dont know why. The last thing, you spelled prologue wrong in the little purple changey button thing. Not a big deal, just something I noticed.
QuidditchLover018 chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Since no one else is reviewing to our story, i thought i might just boost my own self esteem so i can feel on guys, is it that bad?
hpfreak chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
Got me hooked. update soon!
aNgEl-EyEz2529 chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm dying to see what happens!

*Hb*