Reviews for The Waltz: The Search for Israfel
lionheartgirlx chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
awsome story! love love love it!
Final Spirit chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Awesome! I love this, it's really good. Question though. When Emma came into the apartment, why didn't she recognize Chas? I mean yeah, he didn't look like an angel, but didn't he still look like himself? That was basically the only thing I didn't get. Anyway, good job. More please! .
vtangelchix chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I really like this story so far. Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Lovely chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Oh...we! This is really getting to be very interesting! I like it a lot! Continue please. Update soon!
Lovely chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
george bush chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
this is good
lightbulb-89 chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
cool chappie! like the way you describe. update soon!
LightNeverFades chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Great story! Please post more, I love it! :) *screams happily whenever Keanu Reeves comes out of screen*
Xelena chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
well, i thought balthazar was dead but he's the only one i remember doing that with the coin... i'm kinda confused now though... anyways, please continue
Serindipity9 chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
This is interseting please keep writing!
xelena chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
it sounds interesting...
Spoongirl1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Great it so far...

You could make things a little easier to read, by putting in a line to seperate the different parts of the story...for example when a scene or pov changes...

other than that...keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more soon
Final Spirit chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Awesome chappie. Really cool. Whole idea of the story sounds interesting. More please! .
Kamaka chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Hello everyone, thank you for reading the story and submiting a review, I love getting feeback.

Now, onto the reason I'm doing this.

This story is FICTION. The Archangels metioned and their personalities are based on theories, stories and folklore that I have come across.

Their roles may not be the same as what you personally believe.

Please keep that (and an open) mind in reading this.

To adress the emails I've been getting (not just reviews) let me explain the roles of the Archangels that I have already introduced in the contex of the story:

Gabriel (not Chas): the Archangel who was seen in the movie is not a Satan-obsessed freak. S/He exercised the free will that is given to all of us and decided to throw his/her lot in with Lucifer because of a disagreement with God that will be explained later.

Raphael: the healer who is Michael's companion. Tries to keep Michael from going too far. Is somewhat of a skeptic.

St. Michael the Archangel: widely considered to be the Leader of the Archangels and the Head of the Heavenly Armies, Michael is the great protector. He also happened to be especially close (in a brother-like way) with Lucifer who was once an Archangel. He's slightly angsty considering Gabriel's fall from Grace is the second one. Michael has a bad habit of 'bending' God's rules.

Lucifer: Once one of the highest Archangel's in Heaven, Lucifer's Fall from Grace is legendary. He and Michael considered each other brothers which made his betrayal very hard on both of them. Lucifer went to hell.

In this story, Lucifer and Satan are NOT the same.

Once again I stress that is story is fiction. It is not based soley on my personal beliefs but rather made to explain a theory.

For all those who have been sending me emails calling me "blasphemous", this is for you:

I am Catholic. This story is written to try to put into a human contex something that people cannot fathom. if this offends you in any way, please don't heasitate to email me in a CIVIL manner. I will be glad to explain it to you.

Thank you very much. Next chapter out soon.