Reviews for Return Of The Lost Son
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
This is a great story! I loved the ending, hilarious!
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
lol very cute, though the characters were ooc, it had a more thought out story than most and the brother moment were funny ;)
Little Lost Alice chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
Hilarious and Exiting! I love it! It's ana amzing story! You helped me through a very hard irritating two day period of homework, homework and essays. So thank you for writing this story and brightning my days.
Kitkatthevampirelover chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
I love this story it wasn't depressing at all and made me laugh.. thats rare for me and it also keep my attention.. I love it is all i can say.. Great Job
yumi2482 chapter 22 . 2/4/2009
hahahahaha. nice ending
faith bonksie chapter 22 . 2/15/2008

this story is amazing

i have just finished reading it

Are there any others that you know about that focus on the brothers relationship (God No Slash please)

Come on help a girl out
goldacharmed chapter 22 . 12/5/2007
oh my g-d that was so funny and good. that was like the best EVER! how on earth do you right like that. i wish i can be that funny. i tried to do it once but it didnt even come out half as good. dude you are so freakin good, that its so funny. the whole story was very very very good. i would right bigger words but i cant spell, and this has no spell cheek. oh well. you are the greatist. every thing in this whole story was so good. ok any way i would really very much love it and forever be in your debt if you can read my story that i tried to make funny and tel me how bad it really is. i dont do funny well but you seem to do everything in wrighting very well. the way you right is just so cool. your a natrel. sorry i know thats spelled worng, at least i think. any way heres the link

please tell me if i suck or im just plain really bad, or am i the worst you ave ever great story
darkie chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
He killed Uncle Darryl Ohh Wyatt killed Daryl! Dude that is your future father in law!
darkie chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
“Poor Chris, I can only imagine what he had to go through, at his own brother’s hands none the less. None of which was your fault Piper and you don’t even have to worry about it any more because Chris fixed it and Wyatt’s safe now so forget about it” said Paige.

Aww Chris Its always about him its it? What about Wyatt? When will people start bn concerned about him?
charmedbaby11 chapter 22 . 8/3/2006
that was funny write a sequal
raiderettedrum chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
I am confused. In one chapter you said that Wyatt slit Piper's throat with Excalibur. In this chapter you said that on of his demon followers killed her with an energy ball in the back. Which one really happened.
cdfe88 chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
Good story, I liked it, I loved the plot and it was amusing.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 22 . 1/24/2006
Yea! He's happy and home. This rocks
crazyDFFgang chapter 22 . 11/16/2005
Nice little story... A bit weird in some points, but good to read... I like it...

(Chrissy.W.x from the crazyDFFgang)
Babybanana chapter 22 . 7/31/2005
oh my god that is such a good fic.. That is absolutely hailourious!. It brought me tears and laughter. I love it. Keep up the good work. :D