Reviews for Peaceful Tiger, Lonely Moon
middle-center chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yummy! I read the full story via your media miner link, and it was really good! The story really made me like them together, even tho I was just looking for some non-yaoi Chad fic,and hadn't thought of them specifically before. You've got great detail and nice pacing, definitely a great read!
GirlyGirl68 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i really liked it. although i went to the site u mentioned but it didnt work. i took out all the spaces and used an actual underscore. but it still didnt work. it would also make me very happy if you would read my stories. if u do u should start with love drunk.
54842 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
cool story... chad is a character that has a lot of potential and is never used...:(... same with tatsuki i guess.. anyway good job the story is beleivable in the sense that it has a plotline and not just raw lemon kudos
Dustii chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome fic! We see so little of these two characters, yet the way you've portrayed them is so realistic and sweet. They make such a cute pair. I never imagined that Chad could be so sexy. X3
FragileAngel12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i liked it it was really cute
kjfglehnrfgwaeg chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
PRECIOUS! One of the only chadxlady stories out there and its great!
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is offially one of my favorite stories. There aren't that many about this couple. Thanx for writing one about them. D
Louise Dwyer chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
umm, wow. that was awesome... I think I need to change my pants.

please write more about these two, you seem to really get their characters and how they would react to each other.

Thanks for giving Sado-kun some much needed attention!
jen chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I'm a Sado fan through-and-through, and thus it's been my curse to watch people constantly miss the point of the character. You've broken that curse, though, at least for the moment.

I'm so glad to have found this fic: you really do reach in and draw out the heart of the character! Finding a tastefully done lemon should be impressive enough on its own, but the fact that you've done justice to two under-appreciated characters in the process?

Well done, sir/madame. Well done.
chad chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
could you make a bleach fanfic where chad achieved his second level armored arm before he went to the Soul Society with ichigo,uryuu and orihime to save rukia and where his endurance was so great that even if a steel girder fell on his back or a motorcycle crashed into him he wouldn't get injured and his physical strengh was so great he could pick up a telephone pole without straining himself and his agility and speed rivaled his strength and endurance and that he would be able to use his energy to create blunt weapons and fire multiple blasts outof his arm and his blast could be so power ful that they could create a large crater and destroy the building that Shinsui was at and his spiritual pressure would rival Zarakis with out his eyepatc but he hid it from ichigo
alafolie chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love this. It's very sweet and innocent. Nice one. :)
Jeon chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This story was really touching and very believable. I never EVER imagined Chad in this type of situation, so I was a little cautious at first, especially with Tatsuki, but you've seriously pulled it off and now I love this pair equally with more popular ones! :D
Blickdog chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
good job, love the fic, make a sequel.
Uzumai - Rokudaime Hokage chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
O my GOD! I have never really thought about a sado yasutora and tatsuki pairing, but you caught it perfectly, not in a whorish lemon way, but in a way that you make the lemon romantic and not so much just sex as it is a complete joining of two near exact opposites, if there is any way you can write more for this pairing, maybe a chapter two, i will be so grateful. O, and are u a guy or a girl? i dont care, i just want to know what gender's perspective you are writing from, thanks.
little kitsune chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
it flowed, it was believable, brilliantly written too, loved it, absolutly loved it.