Reviews for Fear Changes Everything
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I loved it. The one-shot was great.
ionizable chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
this was a great story. i liked the length, cuz im a sucker for long one-shots. actually, i trick myself into thinking its a short story when its the same as maybe 5 chapters. must be my non-commitment ideal. lol.

i liked how you varied the writing style, like how the beginning was long sentences and paragraphs and stuff, and close to the end was dialogue. you also write really well, as in writing for real, like sentence structure, descriptions, stuff like that.

the way you got them together was also really good. it wasnt something like lily just suddenly kissing james or anything like that, it was kinda, "real" and natural feeling.

great story! favourites! cheers.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was very nice.
winnifred chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
aw...how sweet! love it!
mische chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Really well written. Smooth transition of Lily's opinions; I like how you gave her a decent amount of time to change her thoughts about James. I really loved how stubborn Lily was, too. Fantastic!
WhateverGoes09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw sweet.

DeppGirl
Riana Bay chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Love, this was amazing. I loved it. The End.
BlahBlahBlah gurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw! THIS WAS THE SWEETEST AND CUTEST AND BESTEST FANFIC I EVER READ!
hhfanx2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
It took me a long time, but I finally sifted through J/L fics and found this gem of a story! I absolutely love it, I really do. Your style of storytelling is effective and makes for very enjoyable reading. And the plot itself is very realistic; I applaud you for that. It is very, very, very difficult to make an 'I-hate-Potter' Lily believably turn into an 'I-fancy-James' Lily (I should know!), but you've done it fantastically.

I love James in your story. I really do.

So keep up the good work, and please write some more stories :)
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I think this story is brilliant! i think more people would review is you disabled the ban annoymous reviewr. Your writing skill is fantastic and I hope that you write more soon.!
BrownEyedAthena chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
aw this is really good! :-) i really liked the boggart touch, very very clever.
Stasya chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Perhaps you should try to put a little more...substance into the story. Like, make it more emotional. Yeah.
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
wow that was really good! i think that was one of the best one-shots ive ever read! good job!

~Christina~
Chelle-Lynn chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I absolutely loved it. I could feel every emotion you wrote about. I personally would've ended it differently, but it's still a really good ending. The beginning is a bit confusing, just because you're talking about the present then skip back to fifth year. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Ideal Menagerie chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
efskerdgekbgtip rhjthioesrdhf

Gr. Why do you do this to me? Now I remember why I stopped reading JL fics... They make me realize no guy can EVER be James... *cries*

Wow. You get them so much. I lav it. *in best Carlotta voice*

One thing though- when they had that convo under the invisibility cloak, they were crammed under that thing the whole time? That's kind of... cramped...