Reviews for Seven Days And Counting
Emi-Fire chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Great story! I love it. And wow sorry again about the similarities but I fixed mine some. Sorry again.

Emi
Qinni chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
ahahahaha, i remember this one from AFF~~ LoL, i luv ur writings from Yuki's point of view
T.O.C.A chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
aw this is so awsome! _
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that was so sweet of Shuichi! Nice
Pookey chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i love you...i love this fic...Squee! favfavfavfav!
Shiori Tachibana chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Damn...I was a fucking Porche! I also want Yuki...and Shuichi...damn, they're so hot.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
A very Happy Birthday to Yuki :)
shikongewl chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
aww that had to be the cutest fic EVER. poor shu-chan is gonna be in major debt though...
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
::smiles:: This was the first Gravitation fic that I've ever read, and it was really good! I'm still wondering where the hell Shindou got all of that money, but why am I complaining? Yuki's in Armani and jewelry!

::smiles again::
Black Fire Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
OMFG! KA-WA-II! That was so cute! *squeals* I love it, and I love your work! Keep it up.
whitney chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I absolutely ADORED it! :-D
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
lol! this was so great! i wish my b'day would be something like this...although i cant drive, i am not a man, and yadidadida. but i wish i had a b'day like that! man...

i love this! it is going on my favourites! i luff it greatly *nods* damn lucky Shuichi...damn lucky Yuki! he got that bloody laptop...i wanna laptop...and...yeah...i am just going to stop before i get ona jealous rage...

love the fic, keep writing!
Aoi Yoru chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Waa! So sweet! I love this! Nice! -two thumbs up-

By the way, I'm here again! Don't say I'm a freak or a pervert! I just like shounen-ai fic!
DBZ luver2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow once again u wrote a terrific story too good for words. even the lemon was awesome.
Zardy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Good very very good ! I want a man like Shuichi, for the presents before my birthday _ mdr

Omedeto for this fic !