Reviews for Don't Know I'm Alive
ginnygirl528 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i loved the poem! it's so sad though that she's saying that he doesn't care. i think the poem is set in ginny's 3rd year before she started dating micheal corner.

love

GINNYGIRL528

p.s. don't listen to the people who say it's bad they're just trying to make you feel low
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I really liked that. If you have a musical kind of friend (or are one yourself) you could turn that into a song...me thinks. Just add i bit more to the 'verses' and whala! Yay!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
It was good I liked it. I am horrible at poems
laura truewood chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
aw so cute and sad

-laura
tttt chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
awe that was really good...so sad though, and I also know how Ginny feels, and it sucks.
Hidden Magic chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
it's really good! i'm a poet, not writer, and i think this is very good! i like the repetition. def, very true for some girls
Senora chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That's really sad cuz i know how she feels too...*tear*
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was sad and sweet.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey! First off, I feel uneasy about writing poetry/showing it to others myself. I love to write poetry, because its a great way to express emotions..but I'm not the best poet. Anyhow, I really can connect with your poem. Ah, the woes of unrequited love :( Its ironic how alike your emotions are to mine, or should I say Ginny's...Don't worry though, a lot of us suffer from the same problem, sadly enough.

Oh well. Loved your poem, you are quite good at writing poetry, I must say...

-Vanessa
Auramistealia chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
aww, cute poem. Poor Ginny. *smiles* I hate being a romantic; I want to see people happy. I still like your poem, though. - I suck at reviewing... lol.
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
do not be you are really good i liked it alot even i can relate to the poem so it is really good
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 2/23/2005