Reviews for a piece of study
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I'm addicted to the way you write. It's intricate and unique. Loved the tie in at the end with the blankets.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is another great story. A bit weird, yes, but great nonetheless.
alydhe chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Very nice. I loved seeing Hakkai's view of Gojyo's suffering. And Gojyo was just so ADORABLE here.
krimson chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I came restless to this site looking for something a little more filling than TV and this is where I found it. Excellently written. Now I have to go to your page and read everything else you've done.
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I agree. Willing to die so your mother will be happy is some strong love. It seems like the whole series is jam packed with such emotion...

But I enjoyed then tense swap. It adds a level of obscurity not often seen. :D
SavageGardener chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow. That was really good.

Your concept of Gojyo and his mom and even Hakkai have been protrayed beautifully. Really. They're believable and light and sort of... I dunno. It's just very good.

I read your other Saiyuki fic as well, and the same goes for it. You have a great style; it's very modern and sort of fractured, but still detailed.

Anywhom, good work. I look forward to reading more. Soon.

-SNORKY
Wynjara chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was interesting, and kinda sweet :)
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
What do you mean its weird! Its damn good!

I like it!
ShhadowScratch chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh wow... dude... that was REALLY. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY. GOOD. Just like... wow...

LaTeR 0_0 (( still in awe))

Kage Ohkami

((STILL wow...))
zan chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I do share your beliefs on both points. I like this ... A LOT! thank you for a lovely piece.
permetaform chapter 1 . 2/23/2005