Reviews for Girls In Pink
Nicktendo Squad chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
WOW they should put this as an episode! GOOD JOB! Loved the ending!
AvgJoeHero chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
You did a real good job, kid! This story is very origional.

"Rigellian" from Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 2, I didn't get the other one.
Pachysam chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Good story. I liked the bit when Noah spoke with Maximus, and then stamped on his tail for insulting Betty.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Infact, it'd be good if Noah became one of Betty's crew, kept her secret from other humans and had the courage to defy Maximus's empire.
atomicbetty chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i loved this story its the best one i have read in a long tim i loved the part where Noha found out about betty's secreat life i loved this on its going on my fav list keep up the good work
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
ok, didn't see this was a one-shot..heh..heh...*sweat drops* anyway...this was soo good! great story!D aaww! the fluffnes of the moment!
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
aw, that was so cool! it's a really good idea, having noah abducted and betty having to rescue him. I love how she kissed him at the end and how he woke up in the maternity ward*laughs head off* I AM suprised that sparky didn't disintegrate him. well i'm out. oh, one question-why is ist called girls in pink?
B.I.G chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
A WINNER! A winning story! Couldn't wait for chapter two, eh? I loved Minimus' insult to Maximus towards the end- "That's what you get for being so cheap"! Once again, another potentially fiendish plan neutralized by Atomic Betty! YAY! And once again, Noah came thisclose to finding out the truth...loved his remark at the very end...great ending!I cannot say enough good things about this story, 'InkyBlackRaven'...in fact, if I go on, I'll make an * of myself, so-

airatainted chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
:D That was an awesome story! Now I'm adding it to my favs!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I'm not sure if my first (incomplete) review was accepted, so I'll start over...

Boy, oh, boy, what an EXCITING story! You got everything right,'InkyBlackRaven'...the characters, reactions, the timing...I'm not surprised I haven't seen this on the small screen yet! DON'T APOLOGIZE... this may be your best

story yet (even though it's your first). And I eagerly await the next nail-biting chapter!

WILL MAXIMUS SUCCEED IN DESTROYING NOAH AND THE EARTH? CAN BETTY SUCCESSFULLY DECEIVE HIM AND FOIL HIS DASTARDLY PLOT? And what snide remark will Minimus have in store for Maximus?

Chapter Two, please, with all deliberate speed!
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
OMG! O.O this soo awsome! can't wait for the next chapter! please continue A.S.A.P! the suspense is killing me! O.O
anonomous chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
pretty good i am inpressed. UPDATE SOON!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Interesting beggining, I hope you continue it. It looks good. :)
Random Annoymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh joy! I finally found an Atomic Betty fanfic. Not only that, it's a great read! I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen to Betty and Noah. So, please, review!
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I hafta admit, this is a good fanfic for an Atomic Betty cartoon. Keep up the good work.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
very good so far! please continue.