Reviews for History Repeats
Mistlethwaite chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Bob chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I find your straw clutching attempts to rationalise Emily's appalling behaviour ridiculous. She's utterly in the wrong with wrong values and selfish motives. Leave it at that.
Loridhhp chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
Wow! Another beautiful story! I'm speechless. Words can not describe the amazement I feel. Your writing is absolutely breathtaking. It's so filled with emotions, and the flashbacks and dreams were such a beautiful glimpse into the life of my favorite family. I love your Gilmore family themes in your stories. You have an incredible ability to reach deep into the heart and soul of these characters and bring forth an array of emotions that is truly insightful. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Great job! :)
carmsfic chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was an amazing story! I was in tears as I read but I couldn't stop. Kudos to you! Fantastic job.
McPhantom chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
i love this story. i espc. love the flashbacks.
B. Alex Burke chapter 15 . 2/10/2006
OH MY GOD! YOU'RE GOOD! I cried the whole time I read this. PLEASE update it soon!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
Amazing, beautiful, breathtaking story :) I loved every word!
mhopeg chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
I read this after reading "Cedar Chest"

I love how you write Emily - you give her so much more motive for the things she does than the actual GG writers ever have. She's so much more likeable in your stories because we can see why she is the way she is.

My only {[(small)]} criticism is small grammar things: you're vs your, things like that. But I was so into reading this story that I barely even gave them a second thought.
eunytoons chapter 15 . 9/14/2005
Just wanted to say, excellent story. I just read The Cedar Chest and was so impressed by your writing I looked for other stories. Very touching, and very, very well written.
RiskaSG chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hey, just wasted several hours of my life reading "History repeats" - and they were it worth *G* I just adore this story, espacially the Flashbacks - espacially those about little Lorelai and Emily. It was so cute "seeing" them together in the past, interacting as "real" mother and daughter. The Scene where Lorelai plays Doctor was just hilarious! Well, I'm going to read your other Fic right now, I'm sure wasting some hours on that One won't be a waste either;) Lg, Franziska
localizy chapter 15 . 4/24/2005 cute...I really enjoyed your story and am glad you finished it. now if i could only finish mine
Helen chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
That was the sweetest chapter! It made me cry but didn't seem "mushy". Emily is so real, it captures her loving more gental side. Your writing is amazing, it flows so well. Please write a sequal and keep up the great work!
ProFfeSseR chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
Wow, perfect ending! So sweet they named their daughter after Emily as well as his mother! I really enjoyed reading this story!
Miss-Lionesse chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
oh my god, OHMY GOD!

cute, so cute!

finally, Lorelai and Emily had made peace.

but dont you think its time for Emily to take care a little of Lorelai. To be the one to comfort her. I mean, lets say Lorelai has to stay a couple of days more into the hospital. of course, she refuses. stubborn.

but Emily comes into the hospital, with magazines and all kind of girly stuff and she spends her hole day taking care of Lorelai. i mean, just being there for here, just holding her and reading her stories.

plus, it gives them a chance to talk about things even more and for the first time, Lorelai could have her "I just wanted my mom to take me to bed and read me a story" thing.