Reviews for —:¤ Boy meets dad :¤—
Deal-with-it chapter 26 . 1/22
That was great. Sad when Kenji died, but at least he came back to life and is now living the life that should have been. It was awesome reading this, and at least I got to finish it this time. Thank you!
deal-with-it chapter 3 . 1/8
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the Reflections OVA.
deal-with-it chapter 1 . 1/8
Omg, I can't believe I found your story again. I remember reading it 12 years ago, and I never finished it. Now I can finally finish reading it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Wow, I feel so satisfied with the ending. I'm so happy for all of them- Kenshin, Kaoru and Kenji. They truly deserve the peaceful family life you gave them. Thanks!
kokoronagomu chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
SWEET! i really enjoyed that and now i have to go quickly to bed because it's 1:30 and the baby will wake up way too soon. great story, hope you're still writing in some capacity because you're good at it.
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
\o/ YES! the 'rents are alive and well and living in tokyo! \o/
kokoronagomu chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
so sad... never completely trust things you read in author's notes... but i figured you were going to kill him off, how else were you going to get him out of the picture?
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
D: poor kenshin, even if he doesn't die of his injuries... hopefully he goes home with both parents alive and well.
kokoronagomu chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
i though it was ill advised for kenji to draw attention to them but what's done is done and they both need to explain their reasoning and then come to an agreement or at least consider the others' reasons. i'm worried what's going to happen when iizuka springs his trap.
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
that was just wrong... in so many ways...
lol
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
lol some of the non-manga-canon anime episodes are amusing, like the one with the prince yahiko but the fillers after the kyoto arc took the place of the jinchuu and remembrance arcs and instead of doing them justice by continuing the anime like inuyasha's the final act and naruto's shippuden they did the OAVs and totally messed it all up. too bad they're not going to animate the last two arcs of the 'rk' manga... hopefully they'll do it with the live action.

love that they're getting along so well, hope they thoroughly trounce the bad guys.
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
this is one other option... he disappears and goes back but with memories of two lifetimes (when he is emotionally and mentally able to process and cope with them... like what could have been if he hadn't gone back).

hopefully instead of dying, he can save kenshin he disappears in a fade-away surrounded by a weird glow saying he loved and forgave his dad and to not forget to go to kamiya dojo... after the ninja threat is eliminated completely.
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
she's going to be heartbroken when she wakes up. would be nice if koshijiro survived for when kenshin returned and beyond.
kokoronagomu chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
wondering if kenji ever heard of how daddy and mummy met... if the name hiruma gohei was ever mentioned... or if the false battousai terrorizing tokyo was mentioned... that would be the point in which kenshin would KNOW when to be in tokyo...
love how she loves her ken-nii (nii is an honorific meaning brother or someone well liked who is close in age or young enough to be considered close in age). glad father and son are getting along a lot better.