Reviews for GTA: Faceless Enemy
Get on this already!
TheNextTitan chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
YAY HE LIVES!
Kal-El2k9 chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
This is actually a pretty good read. I'm new to this site. I haven't actually posted anything yet, though I'm working on a couple of things. But I'm noticed that a lot of people here post things as if they are making them up as the go along. They miss details as well as other things, making them not only hard to read, but very confusing. As if only the author knows what the hell is going on. But you seem as if you thought this story out ahead of time and you actually have some writing ability. Congratulations.

PS...Look for "Smallville: Elseworlds" coming in the near future.
Blackjack45 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Pretty good story you've written here. Couple things were a bit off, but the only reason I noticed is that I'm a little Type-A when it comes to details pertaining to aircraft and weapons. Nothing personal, mind you, I just dig a little deeper than the average writer;

1. The Mil MI-24 Hind doesn't have a ball turret on the front, more like a normal tandem cockpit. The main gun is a 4-barrel gatling-type gun chambered in 12.7mm (.50 caliber, roughly). The gunner sits in front of the pilot, naturally.

2. The SeaSparrow's gun isn't a minigun, or at least it doesn't sound like one in the game.

3. The helicopter that Lance uses to tear the Vercetti mansion to pieces sounds to me like the Ka-50, which goes by either "Werewolf" or "Black Shark". Or, it could have been a Ka-50-2, but that helicopter never entered full production.

All in all, a pretty good tale. I think I'll go read through it again...

Blackjack45
Seifer Almasy 911 chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
Great chapter,I never woulda' guessed this was updated finally,if it wasn't for King6475 who has a link to it on his profile,and I just HAD to check,don't think I reviewed this before,but,this whole story is pretty damn awesome. Keep it up.
king6475 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Awesome story. I'm not kidding, this is really great. I like how you've brought together just about every major protagonist from both Vice City and San Andreas, and how they're all teaming up to take down these Russians. With the big explosions, action, double-crosses, returns of characters presumed dead, and a major terrorist threat, this story kind of sounds like a season of 24, done GTA-style. And God knows I love 24. Keep up the good work, man. I'll be watching for updates.
Dominus Noobius chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Long wait, but awesome comeback!

Shame Vercetti Estate got blown into bits, but can't wait for Tommy getting his revenge on the Russians-should be a cracker.
Metal Harbinger chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
Great to see you back Griddles! I thought you'd abandoned us, but you didn't and came back better than ever, just hope you can update a lot faster this time around.

Anyways, it's pretty awesome to see the heat of battle and was an interesting concept with the decoy and also the changes you mention to Vice City. I can't wait to see the next big battle so keep it up!
Dominus Noobius chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
Wow...I thought this story had been abandoned, yet it hasn't and has returned with a fantastic chapter!

Can't wait for the next chapter and I expect to see fireworks!
fakefrommeadowlake chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
for your first story, this is pretty good
MasklessDuckman chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
This story is most definately going on my favorites list. I've seen a lot of failed attempts at making a good GTA fic, this isn't one of them. You have good relevance, the characterization is great, I loved the spawning glitch joke, and you captured Mike Toreno perfectly.

My one problem is, why is Toreno working with Zero and Truth when he's trying to be secretive and Truth is kind of against him since he works for "the man"

Well, I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work and if you get bored check out my story High Crimes, if nothing else read chapter four.
metalguru chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I didn't get past the first third of the game before giving up. Anyway, I'll still read this, since you're a good writer anyway. I've seen your work on Bleedman's forum.
Pulse5 chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
Nice. Very nice.
Metal Harbinger chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Damn, this is getting better and better man!

I can't wait to see what happens when the mystery men finally encounter Tommy, C.J., and the boys.

One of them has to be Ryder, that traitorous dickhead, off his ass a good one!
Tonnskull chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
Woo... I can't wait for Chapter VI!

Also wondering what the Aurora Project has to do with this! If you didn't know and mentioned it by accident "Aurora (Codename)" is actually some sort of secret aircraft programme supposedly going on at Area 51!