Reviews for PHAT
jess.c.kong chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Very cute fic! I love these two together! I feel for Raidou...I think dieting is evil, mainly because I love food too much. As always, thanks for sharing!
Proper the Incredible chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I loved this fic, it was so damn cute! Good job!
Juniperbreezie chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
This story is just too cute!
Cattiechaos chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Gosh, I really enjoyed this. You never really see a fic where these two start off as 'friends', but then they make the transition to 'lovers' easily and smoothly and as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I like the depth you brought to their characters - the little quirks - with Raidou's fondness of pets and his appreciation of people with character. So yes, 'character study' is an apt word indeed for this fic. Thanks for sharing.
mayfaire chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Aw, poor Raidou getting the wrong meaning out of Genma's confession. They are my second best OTP for the jounins of Hidden Leaf, and I owe you a big hug for that. Seriously just love their interaction. Very new and fresh although of course, having KakaIru and GenRai in one fic would be the best.
Preston chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
You wrote this so long ago, and I don't even know if you'll get this, but I loved this story.. Thank you for the smile because I honestly needed it.. Raidou was beyond sweet and his insecurities were so adorable.. Genma was adorable too.. I loved it.. I will store this away for rainy days
timme chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
hmm, nice fic. just one thing, the diet he seemed to be on and the 500 crunches thing isn't that much. shrugs i've done as much before. doesnt' make you feel that great, but it certainly doesn't lead to collapse. and i'm no jounin. :)
Moonpath-wolf chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
love it...just love it
Shayrazor chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Nice acronym. I'm gonna laugh every time I hear somebody say it and I blame you.
IanPhilippe chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Nice story :D and I found another moral lesson - do not flush pets down the toilet XD I absolutely agree with that being inhuman and wrong ;) And GenRai are one of my favorite couples, so this story really made me smile all along Thanks for sharing :)
Freak0592 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
WOOT! That was the first time I've read anything with this pairing...I liked it! A lot!

Great job! Is it weird that I was upset when we learned Iggy-chan died? Cause, yeah, I actually was XD;; I'm happy Fish can see though!...Yeah, maybe I should get back on track and actually, you know, talk about the big picture...not the animals. ._.;;

You did a wonderful job! This was a new look at the "shinobi-relationship"! Pft, who says that you can't have a lover when you are a ninja? Who ever says that THEY LIE. Inside a ninja is the burning passion of...of...SOMETHING REALLY HOT! [insert fiery background here]

Hehe, I have learned something ELSE from this story: "...DON'T DROP YOUR FISH ON THEIR EYE." Well, unless you know a ninja-vet who can heal it with their skillage ;; But, all in all, I don't recommend dropping your animals...Yeah...

WONDERFUL WORK! I gotta go try and find more fics with this pairing now! WOT!

Freak (Carly)
priori chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LOL i loved ur story

my second time rereading it

i had an iguana named iggy -_-

my friend killed him *sniffle*
sinner-the-emo chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Mna!*

SWEET!
CopyNinAstral chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
XD

I loved it.

And here's a little fact that I know YOU'LL love...

I had to look it up.

What? (you ask)

P.H.A.T.

Yeah, go ahead. Laugh it up.

I guess we do learn something new each day.

Me? I learned what P.H.A.T meant... and won't mommy be pleased?

hammeh
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Aw... The whole world should love GenRai! Why? Because they're so cute! -sigh- Such a sweet story, cause Raidou is oh so PHAT, and oh not so fat. .
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »