Reviews for In Another's Eyes
nightangale chapter 1 . 2/16
wonderful ending cantb wait to see the art work to match
Azarath Cat chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Loved this fanfic! It's inspired by freaky Friday right?
Astrallum chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I came here to see how the comic by limey404 on DeviantArt ended (because sadly, he discontinued it :/), and boy, was it good! I loved the story and while there were a few mistakes here and there, you made it intriguing enough for me to enjoy it. Wonderfully written.
Gamergirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This story brightened my day!
grank chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
bruh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Did you seriously just copy Shrek? Dude you now it is lame to copy other peope's work.
WolfGirl214 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
So funny! Great job! I really enjoyed reading it.
Cody Hanna chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Just to let you know, nearly all of your sentences end with an exclamation point (!). They shouldn't. If you want to be a successful writer, you should know that exclamation points are not necessary for the end of every sentence.

Yours in Eternity,
Cody Hanna
ajsfriends chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This was sooooooo adorable! I LOVED IT!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Love it! Great story! :-)
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was so funny! I don't really see them mastering each other's powers that quickly, but I can see why you emphasized their different view points making it easier to use one another's power's in different ways.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
*shrug*
(I'm just kidding. That was brilliant.)
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
You totally copied blue Serenity's, or blue Titan's idea! Unless you asked permission because I think he discontinued it.
imtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is an amazing story and all, but you mixed up Yin and Yang. Yin is female, darkness, the moon and rebirth; Yang is male, light, the sun, and creation. I'm really not trying to be rude, just helpful.
-angel
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Amazing job on this story!