Reviews for Fame and Fortune
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I liked this fic. It showed how Otogi reacted to his fame. Very good.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
*snicker* Ah, it must be the honeymoon stage if Honda can insult him, and yet Otogi still sleeps with him that evening. :)
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Aw. That's cute.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Heh, you have a talent for taking some basic characteristics of the YuGiOh cast and making them bigger, more noticeable, and almost simpler in a way - although some of the one-shots like this have a simple, straightforward plot, there's always tangled background emotions and thoughts that make it a wonderful read each time. This was nice - Honda and Otogi are always such an interesting pair. Nobody gives Honda enough credit. ::grins::
adele4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Awesome! Love his description of Kaiba, and his “translation” of Honda’s first statement.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
gyah. I tend to think of otogi as a BIT more, uh, less harsh? (not really sure of the right way to put it, sorry) But I do like this perspective. It's nice, and it fits my mood. _
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love the tone throughout this entire story - was grinning madly the whole way through. Both boys have flaws - and Otogi's show up right in the middle of the narrator's observations about his gorgeous perfection.

Love the short, hard-hitting lines. And you're right - if Jou didn't already own 'puppy,' it would work for Honda. XD Never mind. It works anyway. Jou Golden Retriever, and Honda German Shepherd. *grins* Or Chocolate Lab.
cherreFREAK014 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
its interesting, werid but cool ja
darkmus chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Honda's nickname: Motorbike.

Bwahaha.

Ahem. Very cute little ficlet (yay for inserted K/J!)

My favorite part was how Otogi went "I can't help it." And Honda's response.

Awwn.
Ankh-Ascendant chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love how you wrote this - and all the mentions of Kaiba, my personal koi... I liked the tone of voice you used through the whole thing. Very nicely done.