Reviews for Memories
RaexBB72 chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
AWESOME! Can't wait for more, please E-mail me when you update.
RaexBB72 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
I say there should be a lemon, so...yea.
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Pretty good first chapter, a lot of detail which is a really god thing. Um...I just hope that Raven won't become one of those depressed suicidal people. It kinda gets on my nerves.
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
hehe, he dyed his skin color
tangledangel chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
love it so much
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
Iwannaknow chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
muy bien! i like bb's whole tape message and how rae cut it off, nice. this journal is turning out to be interesting, i wonder what he put about terra, and is he going to wake up and see rae snooping(sp?) update soon por favor.
silverwolfdemoness chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
update reaaly realyy son
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
moonpreistess chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
awesome! But when did Beastboy go inside raven's mind? It's ok, you can figure it out later. but, please, continue with the story.
WatchesYouLaughAtMe chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
*pokes you for the remainder of time you take for the next chapter* A nd I wont stop till its up and readable you waffle tasting soot foot...dont ask...just update...
SpEcIl chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
lol OMG THIS IS A GREAT STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Iwannaknow chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
hey i like what i read so far. please continue. i'll be back.
vinnie the geek chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Ahh! You stopped before the good part! (Consider that a yes vote for a lemon/lime.) Hey, but if you do write one, make sure it is not just graphic descriptions of naughtiness-be creative, and subtle-seperate yourself from the pack. Remember, I am watching, and I am the Vin! Hee hee. Yahboo!