Reviews for Ice and flowers

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Yokai10 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awwww! Very very sweet! o-o
Lady Vinicia chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was kind of cute, actually... Great job!
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
how can you say that that sucks? that was considerably awsome(what I mean by 'considerably awsome' is that it's not the very very best poem I've EVER heard, but its one of the best)! but to be honest, I don't really see that as a Sesshomaru-Rin kind of poem, I see it as more of a Inuyasha-Kagome poem, but whaeva, you're the authoress...ok well yeah...its really good, so yeah...well bye(lol)!
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
It's not that bad! ... Really! I couldn't write a poem if it would save mylife, much less one that rhymes! Good job!
snowy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i think it was a really good poem
43InuAsha chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
DON'T SAY THAT YOU IDIOT! It does NOT suck, it ROCKS! wait, no, it rules, no, it ROCKZ AND RULEZ! z's make it more awesome. I love it, because, I am a Sesshomaru lover. I do think he's hot! hey, wanna know how to say shit in japanese? hehe. Kuso. hehe. sorry, wanted to tell SOMEBODY! lol. sorry if I'm buggin ya. I'm bored. when I'm bored, I talk and talk and talk, well, you get the picture.
untiltherosebleeds chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Nice. Personaly i like it but i'm not a seshy hater so i realy like it but the shesshy haters(how can that be possible. (not a shesshy lover tho.))minght.

InuYasha is still my babe. :sigh:

issues09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
that wasa great poem showed a lot emotion well it was good
Haruka Rin chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wow...u put so much emotion into one poem. i think it's good, i dont know why u want flames anyway, i like ur writings
Lunar Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
*squeaks and places her hands over her heart* Oh, that is most...romantic! Lil-Brit! You astound me once again! Your words truly paint a picture of the impassive demon before slowly melting away his stone-cold heart due to the warmth of a young woman's love. *sighs longingly* So amazing...this has truly made my day! To know YOU love my work...makes me want to update quickly, as well as to work on my Other story...(well over fifty chapters, though not posted up yet!) I must read more! *once again runs off to read more of Lil-Brit's astounding work!)
Shippo-kun347 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
It was't that bad, it was a hell of alot better than when I try to write a poem, I slightly suc at poetry, I don't think it should rhyme, I just say what I have in my head and what my feelings are towards something. but that was a good poem.
S-Banshee chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
It was o.k, better than any poem that i could ever write.
NAnaNaNone chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i have read averything you've written and think that you're amazing! So dont say that this poem suck, it doesnt! It's very good indeed! n.n
nitachuke chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
os.. ahs.. very nice put, liked the words in there, wonderfuly pit into sesshy's PoV. loved it. dicribes him perfectly!