Reviews for One Last Dance
wolfworriorz chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh my wow I'd say you'd put a lot of time in story. nice action scene -sincerely wolfworriorz
SpeakWhenItRains chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
It's literally almost painful how much I love this. Just beautiful. One of my favorites for sure!
Takua Nui chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Good story. Is this an alternate story to The End? Or another piece of the puzzle? Very touching ending. I'll be reading the sequel.
RaeRob chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
cool
randomperson chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
please!you must make a sequel for this! you can't just leave it off with raven suffering! there has to be more! this is an awesome story, like insanity 101's stories.. please! there has to be more. i mean raven is the one titan that's suffered the most this deserves to have a sequel! p.s. the ending was tragic, sad, and very moving. keep up the good work!
bamberbabe88 chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
that was really great. some parts a little long winded but still great. I really like how you the whole story. i can't wait for the sequel. _
psycicflower chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Wow! i was looking for something to read and i saw this story recommended by Insanity 101 and though why not. OMG that was brilliant you had me hooked from the beginning, i have no idea how long i've been reading this but all know is it's long ehough for me to be starving. You had a great mix of everything in this story, romance, drama, the lot. It all tied together so well, it was a great plot and it all just worked so well. an amazing story and i'll be reading some more of your stories in the near future

L Kagamine chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
AH! OMG!
ravenslair chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Please do a sequel, I loved the story, even if it did have an sad ending. I would love to see what you could do with a sequel...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Love the story, it is very moving and you bring the differences between a feeling Robin and a now emotional Raven very well. Nicely done...Gerry
Iris Night chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
*gasps* amazing story...I love it...oh...do write a sequal I would totally love it. And then finnally having raven and robin together...gosh...love that pairing P

great job!
TrixieTornado chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
that...was... INCREDIBLE! BY FAR THE BESTT STORY I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! OMFG! ! I LOVE YOU! U R THE MOST TALENTED AUTHOR I HAVE SEEN IN THESE MANY YEARS! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! MAKE A SEQUEL! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! I CANT GET ENOUGH!

phew ok i'm done *takes breath* but seriously, make a sequel. now.

- Daughter of a Demon :)
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
~wipes away a tear~ Wow...~sighs~ First off, I just started reading your story, and I really am enjoying it. Second, I never liked the whole Rob/Rae pairing until I read a story done by Insanity 101 (awesome writer!) and now I'm reading more of her works and am finding myself in love with the Robin Raven relationship. I came across your story and I must say, I absolutley love it. I was going to wait for reviewing you till I was done reading the chapters you have already posted but I HAD to review this chapter before continuing. It really moved me, and I could picture everything happening very clearly in my head. Personally, I am really fond of the rain. When it rains, and if I am able too, I like to go outside and just kind of stand in it for a while. Everyone seems to act like if it's raining and you step outside the rain may just decide to kill you. ~laughs~ Anyway, great job. I really, really am enjoying this, and I will continue reading this fic and review you again once I finish the whole story. Bye for now!

~Mina~
FuckMePumps chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Rubianca chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
*standing ovation* Wow... "One Last Dance" I loved the song that went with it, I loved the pairing and I loved this whole fic! The beginning, the endind and all the parts in-between. *bows* You have a way with words and I just love your fics! You absolutely MUST make a sequel to this! Pwease? *puppy dog eyes* Keep up the five-star writing! *grins*

-Rubianca