Reviews for Sobriety
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this one-shot, but is there a forth one like this?
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was real sweet!
Skyfell chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I like the last sentence best :)

Doesn't mean I didn't have fun reading the story though ;)

PS: Sorry for the confusing comment.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Lovely and romantic :)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Again beautiful.
Ryoutas chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ooh...me likey! You write really well! Nice storyline too. I've never been able to think of a Rei-Jadeite story with out it having the same theme as another. LOL
Mumblezrokr chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Love it. i hope you make more Rei Jed. i love the way this was written and the way that you added hints of other pairings insted of just them, it adds to the flavor. Love the details as well.

kudos

~peace out
Arika-Chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
The bomb. 'Nuff said
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Awesome! I loved it, really. Nice job, I adore one-shots :P

Keep it up!
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You really protrayed the dynamics between them as well as I could ever had wished. Very very pretty.

And you put Haruka and Michiru in the mix as well. A very appreciated bonus.

*adds to favs*
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
All I can say is...wow. You captured the sultriness and the aching, the humor and the bittersweet-basically, everything that can do a Rei/Jed justice. That was a beautiful one-shot and I adore your writing style. The way in which the story progressed was so fitting but so unique. Rei and Jadeite's personalities and the bond they share are both _perfect_. It may seem like I'm overdoing the sappy adulation, but really, I can't seem to help it.

This is now probably my favorite Rei/Jed one-shot (*adds it to faves*). Please keep up the wonderful writing!

Merry Faerie
friendly felix chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
this is a great story. it's really hard to find good rei/jaedite stories, or any other one of the senshi/general stories, and this was one of the better ones i've ever read.
MariKris chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Why is it that this fic only has 6 reviews? Bah~! Great one-shot...very steamy! Jed's hott!
mia chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
lovely story! i love rei/jadeite fics )
yra chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
God I love Rei! Between the bit about "grabby-beats" and using the tequila shot glass as a weapon, I just about fell out of my chair laughing. This gets better with each one!