Reviews for Lucid Gods
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
wow. nice
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Woah! That was so different to anything else that I've ever read. It was definately very well thought out and a very interesting concept that was beautifully put into an impressive and thought provoking piece of prose. Excellent job! _
butterflie chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
The fayth and the dream Zanarkand have always been my favourite aspects of all of Final Fantasy X, so it always makes me estatically happy when I find a fayth-centric fic; there aren't enough in the world. And to have it centered around my favourite fayth, Bahamut... well this is awesome :D There were a couple of awkwardly phrased sentences (such as the very first one, I had to think about it before I understood it), but overall this is a very well-written piece! Definitely going on my favourites, I enjoyed reading this immensely!
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
A rather different view of the Aeons here, and how they've exsisted for so long. Very thought provoking...
TheCalligrapher1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was beautifully written. At one point I even wanted to cry because it made me really sad that someone could be imprisioned like that as a child.
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Beautiful. I love your writing, and it's a pity I don't follow half the fandoms you do. Your work is such lovely-sophisticated stuff-I look forward to seeing when you finally spit out some of your original stories, instead of just mentioning progress on them vaguely in your LJ and website.

Your characterizations of the aeons was wonderful, though certainly different from the usual variety. I suppose-most people seem to forget that they were once human and from quite a modern/advanced society too.
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, Luc. I don't know what to say. This was so incredible, and I'm not just saying that really. This could so be the way the cogs were set into motion for this. It's all so raw and real to me; the lives of the Aeons- from Shiva to Yojimbo you know? not like all sugar coated and such. Well, if that made any sense. I liked this. Not sure why you didn't but you have your reasons and I respect that.
Spira's Bard chapter 1 . 2/25/2005

I am truly impressed with the depth you have in this story!

Keep it up!
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Yes. YES.

Bahamut!Fic is the best ever totally love omfg.

Bombing a more coherent comment on LJ as of... now.