Reviews for The Phantom of the Eternian Opera
W.A.Destler chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
At first, I introduce myself, as I think we did not met here so far: I am Amateuse. (Did not see that coming...)

And this story is amazing. You are a great writer :D You are very great in describing things and awesome storyline, I love it.
shadowchaos2000 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
You kind'a messed up this story let me explian why there is a movie that is much better than the book or play you should get it and I didn't see anything about Evil-Lyn in there she is Skelator's original girlfriend and Skelator hates all masters even Teela the lines are all wrong too from what I know I have the book and seen the play so don't argue just try and change it please!
JCat88 chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! sorry, just the fact that Skeletor's the Phantom and trying to coerce poor lil Teela to marry him made me shudder like crazy! No, no it's great I loved the way you used Skeletor in this fic! It's fantabulous! The suspense, romance, drama, man this fic is just something I simply cannot get enough of! I love the POTO (phantom of the opera) film!

It's great to see something done differently with the MOTU characters using the well renown novel (and film) as the theme of the fic. I just think it's clever and very new to see several of our fave MOTU characters used this way.

Overall, excellent fic, best MOTU romance fanfic I've ever read!
sLarkin chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
Dear Authour,
nannette chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Such a tragic story, and a sad ending. But that's what you get, right. This was really cool and I enjoyed every moment it. I hope you write a lot more stories in the future.

Rock oN!

I give you a 10/10!
nannette chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
well, I wasn't expecting that. what sucked was adora died, but then I mainly watched he-man because my brother controled the remote every saturday morning. go figure. It was a sad ending to a very misunderstood man. NEXT!

Good job on this chapter! I loved it!
nannette chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
So thats how the chandelier was broken! OH. I guess I have to read the next chapter to see if adam finds teela or if she dies. So onto the next chapie! mush!

P.S great job!
nannette chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Holy crap! THis just got suspenseful. not much to say but on to the next chapter!
nannette chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
right On yeah! go adam go teela! Poor creepy obsest phantom ghost. HAHAHAHA. Well I guess I was wrong this is a teela and adam thing, yippie! Again I have never read or seen the PTO. so ya. Your doing great!
nannette chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
That wedding dress part was absolutley creapy. CREEPY CREPY. It is skeletor. ew. poor teela. I'd probably scream and run hell!.

This chapter was alot better, I would have liked more detail and depth into things. but thats just me.

Great joB! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! MUSH!
nannette chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
ok. so I have never in all of my twenty one years read the phantom of the opera, nor have I seen the phantom of the opera. I am finding it a little bit difficult. Only because im used to teela and adam denying themsleves then flirting then denying and so on and so on. But I'm hoping it will pick up.

BTW, good job. and that joke adora said about the phantom bieng adams uncle. that cute!haha
nannette chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
pretty interesting so far.

on to the next chapter!