Reviews for It all started with the Playstation
ForeverInFiction chapter 21 . 9/11/2007
Yeah, way to continue the story Lala.

Dork.

]
Tidus'luvr chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
PAULA i just finished rereading this and sadly i noticed you stopped before my debut in "achilles why is your room pink." and for that i hate you
XaykWolf chapter 21 . 6/2/2006
I know I haven't reviewed until now, but I really miss you and I want you to start writing again! This story is really funny and spontaneous, so it lightens my days (I've an older brother, self explanitory). So puhleaze start writing again or the chipmunks will come and steal all your bottled water! Mwahahahaha! But seriously, please write again!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 21 . 2/26/2006
Are you ALMOST done with the next chapter? Yeah, yeah, you put it on hiatus. GET IT OFF HIATUS. I may have a short attention span, but it lasts for a VERY long time with stories. And I'm very impatience. And I have a short temper, too. So basically... PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE? -stops being all grovel-y and gives you The Face- Ple...

-100 years later-

...ease?

XD

I'll give you a cookie!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 21 . 12/29/2005
Ah, BB/Raeness, you just have to love it.
TopKat chapter 21 . 11/9/2005
BUHFLUZZLEWAH! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON, MISSY! one with such good taste in books should be a quick updater! *screams in anguish* why did it have to be this way?
TopKat chapter 19 . 11/9/2005
_ i love answering polls.

okay, the one in chapter 16...

1) Phantasmagorical. nobody ever uses it _

2) not at all! you rock!

3) er..something about being out of town? hehe -_-;
TopKat chapter 17 . 11/9/2005
do you read georgia nicholson? y'know, 'Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging' etc? if ya do, email meh. 'tis a fabbity book. (i assumed you did, 'cause of teh nippy noodles thing)
TopKat chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
1. oh, lord, definitely listening to it. I lurve to sing..._

2. not really...though, perhaps bb and rae's date?

3. the twentieth of august. _ i'm a 'lil baby in my grade.

!

5. *cries* they will show TROQ and The Prophecy son...the quest is on tuesday, at least.
TopKat chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
1. I'm sure I have absolutely no idea...that's like trying to explain unfathomable madness.

2. Erm...Atheisim? Nah, I'm kinda part-buddhist, if that's possible. Those guys rock. FREEDOM FOR BALD WOMEN!

3. ? not a clue.

4. oh, holy crap! you've read my fics. you know. (bb/rae, in case you don't)

5. C. (he's in all the rest! sque!)
Evalecia chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
ok, its been like... three months since u last updated! THREE MONTHS! are u even gonna keep updateing at all? Cuz i've been waiting (for THREE MONTHS!) for u to update, and it hasn't happened yet. So get up off ur butt and UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! (in case i haven't made myself clear, i do really love ur story!)

em
crazybritoutforevange chapter 21 . 8/30/2005
() ()

(o.o)

( )
Tidus'luvr chapter 21 . 7/31/2005
ahh hott bishi's GALORE as you know! SUUPER awesome chappie! there was no need for me and achilles! it was Purrfect! Update your story uis madd good! lurv you! omg spencer emailed me and stuffs and gave me his cell number!
Pickles12 chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
Yup

Veggie Tales are Awesome

I once saw a picture and it was a goth boy holding Bob in one hand and Larry in the other one

Awwesome chapter

Wasn't Sunshine Val-Yors nickname for her

doesn't the Lady who plays Raven also play Bubbles (Thats why Raven mentioned Bubbles Right?)

Where are Dick and Kori (Sorry, but I'm an Obsessive RobStar shipper)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
Sorry I didn't revew last chapter, I was in Music City. I don't have a laptop...yet :)