Reviews for Hallowquest: Harry Potter and the Arthurian Era
Ginny kiss chapter 11 . 1/21
holy shit. Is the story over?
mahhhfy chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Come baaaaack! This is a great story and I want to see more!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i'm curious, which King Arthur story did you use?
irdohr chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Why did Ginny say 'That's how we can understand you, isn't it? You've used some sort of spell' when Mryddin told them that in the last chapter?
halestone48 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
pretty good start now lets see who that death eater is m... oh i have it Ron weasley.
LionofPerth chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
Love the fic so fat, please continue it.
NinjAlt chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Interesting read but lack of updates.
Vyperr chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
Well I must say I am enjoying the story so far. I'm also gad to note that you do not plan to desert this story. Looking forward to the rest of it.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
good stuff update soon!
Priestess Kohana chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
Awesome story so far! It is so original and exciting and I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

Keep up the great work and update again when you can! And fyi, there actually were minimal mistakes in any of the chapters, so good job on that!

noname chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Tanydwr chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
My humblest apologies! If you have not read my e-mail, that contains more. Have I really been such an airhead? I'll check what I have on my computer and ensure that I beta them and send them back by Friday. After that, you'll have to wait until after DH.

Excellent chapters by the way, anyway.
tlfsjs chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
good story
jbfritz chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Gret chapters! Please post more soon!
Hermy-78 chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Hi! i just read your story: i liked it a lot. Would the th spy be Percy? It makes sense to me... I can't wait for the next chapter. read you soon