Reviews for What Makes a Monster?
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Keep this story up and running please
sired-by-spike chapter 3 . 5/2/2005

Thanks for updating, i check my fave list every day for ne wupdates, yours was the only one i could find today so, go you lol.

You said in this chapter that Angel and Cole were the only demons with souls, but im not sure if thats true, i cant remember if Cole has a soul or not, they dont usually speaks about them on Charmed, so ill go with what you say and think he does, but i was just bringing that up, apparent reason...shutup steff.

Anyways great chapter, and im giving you and extremely long review to say nothign but 'go u and update soon,'

Shutting Up now

onlimain chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
I'm liking this story so far. I have to admit, I only watched the first couple of years of Charmed. I know *of* Cole and their storyline, but I only caught a few episodes of them.
seer-cassandra chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Yey, a well written Buffy/Charmed cross. God help the Inititive now, they've suceeded in signing their own death warrant with the taking of their new 'capitives'.

Can't wait to see how this one play's out, please update soon.
wackycavegirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
kl fic i like infact i more than like. up-d8 soon plz. best of luck with ur uther fics. ;D :D
El Chacal chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
I hope that Buffy and the Charmed Ones get there in time before those blasted chips get into either Cole or Angel.

sired-by-spike chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Hey thanks for updating! ur right about xand and the other scoobies nt trusting spike...but then again xander never does, this chappy rocks, i think youve got Paige and Phoebes realtionship and the way they talk ot each other exactly right and i like the whole Doyle thing, i dont read many fics with doyle in tho hes my fave charcter from Angel, if Belthazor has a chip whcih goes of whenever he tries to change form does that mean he wont be able to morph into Cole? cos i only like him cos coles hot lol...any ways keep up the gud wurk n update soon

goddessa39 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Continue! Oh, and i have an idea. I'm not really sure about seasons, but I'm thinking that this is somewhere along the second for Charmed right? Well if I am, I was just thinking that maybe Phoebe and Buffy know each other from 'Anne' and before Phoebe knew of her witchcraft? That would be cool...

Anyways, I like this alot and I hope you continue. BA ALWAYS! and Ph/Co is fine-is that what you're doing?
CharmingStar chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
really great story... really good storyline... i cant wait for you to continue
LittleMissLikesToFight chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
good chapter! God I hated Maggie - does she die in this story? She so should - but something better than being killed by Adam (in fact there should be no Adam - he had to be the lamest bad guy in Buffy history). I can't wait to see Buffy and Codelia's (she's pretty scary when she's angry - think 'homecoming' episode) reaction towards the initiative when they find out that they have Angel! So I'm guessing this Z-7 chip they're putting in Cole will prevent him from morphing back into human form if it stops cells from changing? Update soon - I can't wait till everybody meets up!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Great story please continue it
toestastegood chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Nice start. I liked the way you brought Cole to Sunnydale, and I actually liked your characterisation of Riley, which is odd. Most people seem to make him out ot be a bit of an ass, but you've done a good job with him. I can't wait to see more of this.
sired-by-spike chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hiya! I love ur story, please write more, are the charmed ones going to be appearing at any point same for spike?
LittleMissLikesToFight chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
wow - i like your story so far! I love Cole when he was Belthazor - they so ruined him when they turned him human/source etc. It's probably gonna be awhile off in your story but can't wait till Riley finds out about Angel and Buffy (they so didn't do the riley/angel meeting justice in the yoko factor)I always wished that spike stumbled across those two figting in that alley - that would have been hilarious! Anyway got a bit off track there - good job and update soon.
myriassterre chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey, I haven't been a big fan of BtVS/Ats/Charmed Xovers, but this is a very original idea (to me anyway), so I'm very eager to read the next parts. Keep it up and don't forget that Riley SUCKS!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »