Reviews for What Makes a Monster?
Wildfury chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
cool
Wildfury chapter 19 . 8/29/2009
cool
KJ chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
I enjoyed this crossover. You did a good job mixing the two worlds. I like where it was inserted into the Buffy/Angel/Charmed timelimes and and how the remainder of each series went on similarly, incorporating their new friendships/relationships and and doing away with the character deaths/changes, making a happy ending for all.
LittleGreenFae chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
I loved this story! I'm a huge Charmed and Buffy fan and this story is perfect for me. Buffy/Angel and Phoebe/Cole are my favorite pairings from their respective shows. I didn't understand everything in the epilogue,since I haven't had the chance to watch that many Angel episodes yet. Just discovered The Buffy and Angel series about a month ago.

One thing that confused me is why Cole still got all those powers. In your story they vanquished the source before Cole was human, and Cole never absorbed the Hallow, so he never became the source, and they never had to vanquish him. He never came to the wasteland and then would never get all the powers that make him crazy in Season 5. Anyway loved the story.

-Fae
limnamae chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
I have to say - this is the best story I have read in a while and I love both Buffy, Angel and Charmed so imagine how happy I was seeing this fic. I love it. Cantr say it enough. Hope to see a sequel or soething. Thanks for this grreat story.

Saffygirl chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
Cool story!
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
Cool and thanks for writing.
heiressofanor chapter 19 . 5/9/2008
Great story! :)
Caitlin Knight chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
I love this fan fiction. I know its 2008 but hell you can use another review. I love it.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 19 . 11/19/2007
Such an awesome fic!

Really! When I began reading this I could have never imagined it would end this way! IT's just amazing!

I love it!

All the couples were just great.

Things I could have never expected. Like the WillowOzTara trio (quite interesting if I say so myself), the way either Leo or Paige got in to change things right in the moment, and when they all together managed to save Cole...and when Angel got his soul.

And I must say I love all the couples you used. Except for the XanderDawn, which I don't really hate, I just am not used to it. I realy like all the others: PhoebeCole, PiperLeo, CordyDoyle, and OF COURSE the AngelBuffy!

It's just...great!
jedi-princess chapter 19 . 10/3/2007
aw. Good work. Am way behind on everything sci-fi fiction on line, life has been chaos, lol as usual. Very good tying up the ends. This was one of my favs. I love how Cole & Angel get along that is cool. t/c jedi
Ivanjedi chapter 17 . 9/19/2007
You kept up with the details in every world as much as possible in crossover, but in the last chapter missed one detail. How could Cole get overcharged without the sequence of events with the Hollow. That pointed out, it is a very good story.
Michael Weyer chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
Very good wrap up to the whole tale, great mix of how the Charmed ones effected the Buffyverse and vice versa. Would have liked to have seen more of those scenes (Buffy's reaction to the Angel/Darla dalliance for example) but still good job and great wrapup to the tale.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »