Reviews for XFiles: Shipper
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HA! This amuses me. Alot!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
A great story. Very funny.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
It might have been because I'm a little high at the moment, but I found "a bright, shiny, new lump of metal that, yes, did look surprisingly like a key" extremely hilarious.

"Mulder began to laugh and point." wouldn't it be point and laugh? Still. Also funny.

This was HILARIOUs. Oops. Well, still. I laughed A LOT. Happy?

Lucy
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hahaha, brilliant despite the fact that my knowledge of the X-Files is minimal.
Mayonnaise Jane chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
You have made me one very giggly X-Phile. *Giggles.* It's a little dialogue heavy for my tastes, but it works for a comedy fic. *Nods.*
The Katterz chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
my boyfriend got me to watch X-files, and I liked it. I like this too. I laughed, giggled, and sneezed... thank you for making my day brighter, and my cold a bit more bearable.

-katter
Dreams Of Another Summer chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
must have more...

m unresolved sexual tension
Maggie chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You wanted my response so... It made me snort, chuckle, grin, spit beverage, and various other reactions that quite probably convinced my family I'm emotionally disturbed. Oh, the evilness of shippers! (Ok Ok, I confess, I am one myself. I always thought they should get together).

Me
LeeniLovesPriss chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I snickered. A lot. Alright, I laughed. Quietly though, mind you. Don't want the nasty men in white coats taking me back to that place again...;):D
RosieMary chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
LOL, I snickered! muchly. Excellent first fic!

I have a confession to make...I cloned them! It was me! I admit it! I need help!

Keep this up, well done!

take care!

Rosie xx
DizZyFiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That was really funny! Nice job!
meag chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
bravo! how i wish shippers did rule the world. that day is coming... :D wonderful! i was laughing the whole time!
Rach chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
HI!. very intesting. I liked this a lot.

good work keep it up

and if you are continuing it then please update soon

see ya
lil gillian chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
That was so funny! And weird. i can't stop laughing.

XX Tiffany XX
RogueCajun chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
So, you're an X-files too? I didn't know that.

Anyway, this made me laugh... a lot.

Like so much so that I fell out of my chair, of course the chair is broken but whatever.

So funny! I loved it!