Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Temple Cloud chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Yes - this is EXACTLY what would happen, from Erik murdering all the phangirls who come to seek him out, to all the earlier versions of Erik getting indignant that Andrew Lloyd-Webber would dare attempt to write Don Juan Triumphant, and so on. (And successive versions of Erik/Phantom getting considerably saner than the original.)
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 2/13/2020
Permission to glomp Kay-Erik?
LuvinLivnReadn chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Reading this again brings back so many good memories! Love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
(aughing hysterically)
Oh, by all means, Author darling, please do include Gerik's alternate lyrics to Music of the Night!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Um, Gerik has green eyes, not blue.
Horseland123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Oh this is an awesome idea! It's so funny! Poor Gerry phantom, he deserves a little more credit
themusicofthenight99 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
so honey... SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY AWAY, FALY AWAY, FAR AWAAAAAAAY!
queen reference FTW!
oh, and one day, stalker Erik and i will be competing over the phangirls!
(come on honey, fly with me!)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
my evil plan:
become a famous phic writer.
form the M.P.W.U.(male phanfic writers united) with musique et amour.
FUCK ALL PHAN BICTHES!(no offense)
celeste98 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Crawford phantom for the win! I had a fan girloment when I realized that he was this version
ThirdCellarShade chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
NOT THE FOPS! Anyhow, VERY enjoyable; good sarcastic humor! One of my favorites on this site... Good day, mademoiselle.

Your Humble and Obediant Reader,

TCS
cy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
omg LOL
Renee Niels chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
O.O Send in the Raouls... YEEEEEEEEEEK!

-Renee
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dear Battlecry:

Well, this is fun. So in which chapter do we get to meet the Chaney and Rains Phantoms?

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Pine Needles chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Well, first I was going to mention that you had already killed yourself at the very beginning, but you seem to have remebered that yourself. And another thing, I always was under the impression you favored the original Erik over the movie version. Hm. But it seems you think that Gerry Butler is quite foxy. Interesting.
Pine Needles chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
You know, I've read this story lots of times and I never realized that you killed yourself off at the beginning. Go figure.