Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Felene Duval chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
Leroux Phantom's hands are sort of a fetish of mine...
Baffled Seraph chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
COOL! I pelted people with muffins...

Great last chapter! This fic truly will go down in fan fiction history. But I really don't know if has a history book about all the cool fics...

Oh well. Wonderfully funny fic! I bow to your randomness and funniness as well as applaud it. *bows and applauds your fic and your humorous random writing skills* Bravi! And Toodles.
ElfLover chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
I can too speak French. I lived there for four years, no kidding. *nods proudly* I'm sort-of fluent, but not really. I can understand it all, though. But you don't have to change anything. I like it just the way it is. *goes back to Leroux Erik, who was about to start their punjabbing practice session when she decided she just HAD to check her email to see if you'd updated*

It's over! *mourns* But I will find the sequel. Somehow. And I KNOW I'll enjoy it. But not as much as I did this. I'm going to read this to my children (when I have them) as part of their training to become Phans.

“Yes,” said MetaChi, “but why muffins?” Best line of this chapter. Second favorite line: "Leroux Erik holed himself up in a corner for a bit and composed a song of such beauty that any human would die of hearing it. With a wicked grin beneath the mask, he went to try it out on some of his more annoying phangirls." Since I had one of those mini-biography things, I don't think I was one of those. Pity; I'd have liked to hear that song.

Tearfully and mirthfully yours,

Your respectful admirer and reviewer,

Wife of Leroux Erik (in her dreams),

~ElfLover
EriksOneVoice chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
Oh. My. God. ::bursts into tears:: It's over! ::of laughter:: And it was hilarious!

Random, this one-shot is perhaps your finest piece (with the possible exception of WWC). It has brought me so many long nights of insane grinning and spontaneous cracking up and a rather large bruise on my right shoulder from falling off my chair one too many times. You should feel very proud of yourself.

Oh, how did you know that I want to be Christine on Broadway? And that I sing like an asthmatic badger? Hehehe. (What do they sound like, anyway?) I started laughing when I read that and didn't stop until my parents dragged me away from the computer to come eat dinner.

All in all, it was a wonderful journey. I really do think that all one-shots whould turn into this. Whenever I see the first chapter of this from now on I'm going to get a huge bout of nostalgia. Random, my dear, I have but four words for you. You. Are. A. Genius.

A slightly warped, insane and twisted genius, but a genius nonetheless.

I take my hat off to you. If I had a hat to take off.
Lizzie Black chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
This phic is probably one of the most hilarious I have ever read - and trust me, I've read many. I especially like the muffins - care to send me a box or two? Made by Kay Erik if you can get him to make muffins?

Actually, I've got an even more important question - is this the final end or does the story continue? A goodbye at the airport, perhaps? You know, sending everybody home so that Leroux Erik can finally rest in peace?

Anyways, my congrats to everyone who took part in this story and also hugs and kisses to all Eriks (including Stalker Erik).

I remain, your more or less obedient reader, even when I don't review all the time.

Lizzie aka Aminta&Apples
LuvinLivnReadn chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
*Sighs sadly* I REALLY hate to see the end of this one, I have enjoyed it so much these past weeks. You've not seen the last of me though, I will always be around to nag you with my annoying reviews. *Sighs sadly AGAIN* I'm afraid I didn't have much fun at the after party. My current medications forbid me from consuming alcohol ( it would kill me) and I just cant stop being sad that WLIIA is over. *tears stream down face; opens a one liter bottle of Pepsi and chugs* I guess i'll just have to find something else to occupy my time. *slumps off into room; slams door and continues to wallow in self pity* Just so you know, Random, I will always think of you and your obsession with Gerry's pants whenever I see him wearing those butt-tight jeans *SQUE!*
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
AH! That was so great, thank you so much for this story and using my name. It was awesome. Tee hee. Crutches store. That was funny. I can't wait for your next story, hurry up with it! :o)
Melissa Brandybuck chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
It's over! *sob*

But I'm glad you found my review entertaining, :D. I'm finding my history rather ironic though, because I hate sports. Heh.

:D

Write more!
Misty Breyer chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
Happily munching on cotton candy-holding Scotsman hostage-thank you, Random.
SimplyElymas chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
I can say nothing I haven't said before, Random! You're funny, hellishly funny, and I hereby honor you with this gift. . .

It is. . .

My friend, Shunshers Baily. Feed him well and he will protect you and all your phics!
ButterflyOfLothlorien chapter 20 . 4/8/2005
*cries* It's over now? Aw. It was a great ride while it lasted though. Thankyou for taking the extraordinary amount of time to write this insanity and share it with all of us.

Thankyou,

Butterfly

P.S

I married David Wenham and now live in Australia? How about we make it that Mademoiselle Daae keeps David Wenham and goes to Australia (where i actually live by the way) and i'll take Craig Parker and go to New Zealand? Just a thought...
Ally612 chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
Mademoiselle Phantom now makes her living as a can-can dancer in the newly-restored Moulin Rouge, where she is regularly visited by a man who looks suspiciously like Ewan McGregor. Last week she was in the news for allegedly spanking Gerard Butler.

HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU!

Your genius and splendor...well let's just say I'm MORE than suitably awed.

I SPANKED HIM! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
anche chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
Ah, that was a great way to end it all. Yeah for bookmarking so I can reread it at random points in time when I need it. Sad it is over, but hey all good things... etc.
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG! I've only just read the first chapter of this and it is AMAZING! I'm gonna go read more.
Mithril2014 chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
Well, now I'm afraid to say it, having jumped to the "this is the end" wail last chapter.

Great story, Random, not your last one, I know. It was full of fun and laughter and bits of wisdom and people that I've come to know. If your aim in life is to make people smile, well you've certainly accomplished that.
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »