Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
wendela chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
oh goth, this is too funny for words.

I once had a nightmare about all the versions of Erik coming together in my room and I had to choose :-s There was only one of me.
Kim chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
*gasp& Genn was in it! Whoa! _

I *do* think Crawford's Music of the Night is better but I personally like Gerry's Point of No Return. So I applaud you on that!

Wonderful! Love it!
Kim chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
PH Phantom OMG FUNNY!

"Yes, yes, I hear you are running a bit short on muffins- and I determined to toddle over here and see what I could do about the situation."

"The muffins?" said Gerry Phantom alerty, just as Kay Erik repeated,"Toddle?" in tones of disbelief.

My thoughts exactly. Kay Erik is the funniest. In one of the previous chapters he was talking about irony..and the part where he told Brightman Christine to speak a little louder next time...Heh heh ho!

Great story. Laughter is good for you. This story is part of my medicine.
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
"I have lemon poppyseed ones!"

Great!
Kim chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
This is great. Gerry Phantom is so pathetic it's funny..and and...The whole Brightman Christine / Emmy Christine fight was hilarous.

And I just can't tell you how good this is.
Kim chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is great! _ I honestly have never laughed so hard reading a fanfic. Real laughs not even snickers. This is great.
Csillan.Rose chapter 19 . 4/6/2005
_ Was I right? Does it never end?

Lol, anyway, great chapter!

~Hilary
Ludivine chapter 19 . 4/6/2005
I hAvE kIdNaPpEd ThE MuFfInS. iF yOu EvEr WaNt To SeE tHeM aGaIn, PuT mE iN sOmEwHeRe.

(prefferably with PH Phantom... or Leroux Erik...)

Heehee, my story is getting good...

And I abso(bleep)inlutely love WLIIA... now and forever.
Musique et Amour chapter 19 . 4/6/2005
DarkPriestessofAssimbya ::Grins:: Celtic Heart is my pretend wife, so is the fab and feral feline Le Chat, Killthefop, well.. I have a harem. So there's a few other beauties in there.

Dimac99, I assure you I'm no where near as splendiferous as Gerik, not by a long shot. ::Pauses and eyes Random with a sigh:: I am a sexy beast. I am a sexy beast. I *am* a sexy beast. Maybe one day I'll believe it. Anywho, thanks for calling me witty, though half of the credit goes to Random for knowing my sarcastic and mercurial nature so well.

Random! Yet again a pleasure to read. Bummed that it's come to an end, but.. I'll be ready to work with you on that sequel as soon as you'd like. Maybe my dramatic/angsty muse needs a break, and I can let my comedic one free.

Stalker Erik, signing out. Who originally put singing out. Perhaps that'd be just as well? Neh..
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
AH! THE RAOULS ARE COMING! lol! this chapter was a riot :D! OMG, BABIES EVERYWHERE! imagining the Christines giving birth like bunnies was HILARIOUS :D! and the PHIC writers are CRAZY! CRAZY-FUNNY of course _! ah...the joys of this fanfic are endless :D! especially with all these eriks and christines and then some ;)!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
YES! MORE ERIKS AND CHRISTINES MADNESS :D :D :D! W0T! LOL Emmy Christine's gaping face! and man, Real Christine and Leroux Erik can't get their hands (or rather, their lips) away from each other. Kudos to Leroux Erik for hitting Gerry erik on the head with a shoe. LMFAO! and the "Irony" thing was down right funny too o! LOL!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
OMG OMG OMG! I'M SO LOVING THIS FANFIC! I'm here at work, laughing like a freakin' LOON as i read it :D! you are such a PHANTOM GENIUS! W0T! you do the characterizations wonderfully and HILARIOUSLY! wah! I'M LOVING EVERY LINE OF IT :D! and lol brightman christine! LOL. it was funny when Crawford was whining about Brightman drowing him out with her voice :D! AWESOME WORK :D!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
L-M-F-A-O! OMG this has to be one of the most HILARIOUS, ORIGINAL phantom fics ever! i was laughing and chuckling all the way through :D! LMFAO! you do such a good job of pointing out each and everyone's uniqueness and making them fight each other! LOL! oh...looks like gerry phantom is getting pummelled! i wonder what happened to leroux phantom? lol! I KEEL U FABIO!
Sincerely Seven chapter 18 . 4/5/2005
YAH! Thank you soo much for giving me ONE WHOLE LINE TO MYSELF! HAHAHAHAH! I have one of thsoe Hawaiian flower necklaces! And it makes me very happye...we...why did I just "we?" I duno...I'm tlaking to myslef again, sorry...
Sincerely Seven chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Very funny Random! I loved it! Now...I red the next chapter!
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »